Torino Ticket Price

I was having a look at Torino in the Editor (I don't think the Editors section is the right place for this post) and the stats for average ticket price, etc. are all at 0. It's the only club I've seen like this.

Anybody know why this would be? Is it a common thing with other teams I've just not noticed?

They're in their new stadium (in-game and irl too) - the Olimpico/Stadio Grande Torino. So that explains why rental per year is at 0.00. But I don't understand why average match and season ticket prices are at 0.00.

It's annoying me not knowing. I'd like to start a new save with them, but not if that's something that's going to mess with the finances in the years to come. I've read of financial things going haywire in the game after some years.

from wikipedia...

Since 1990 the club has played in the 69,040 capacity Stadio Delle Alpi, shared with Juventus. Prior to 1990 the clubs shared the Stadio Comunale for thirty years, Torino moving there from the glorious Stadio Filadelfia, home of Grande Torino. Starting with the 2006/07 season Torino will move into a new, smaller ground of its own, the Stadio Grande Torino (which is the renewed former stadio comunale).

so i dunno...

Archived