Being The Chairman

it's not like you'd have to be chairman it's just an option, it wouldnt be completely different at all

If you could become chairman, it would cease to be Football Manager. Plus, you'd have nothing to do except occasionally fire the manager or interfere in transfers. And it would be a very big feature to simply introduce as an option.

Rather have FM09 in partial 3D and 2D ( choose which to view as you wish)

Than Football Manager being turned into a pathetic attempt at a Chairmanship game.

If you want to play as a Chairman, what i suggest is you learn up on programming and make your own game.

what definatly? that would be imense

Go to the editors forum. You'll get more information there. There is a thing you can add to an edt file called 'make me chairman'. It doesn't do all that much as far as I know. The ability to become chairman has been mention many times on the forum and has always recieved negative opinions in fact I believe that SI staff have even said this will never be added to football manager.

I think he's talking about the club takeover .edt file you can make, which would allow you to set someoen with your name and your company name as a potential buyer for a set club. YOU wouldn't be chairman, but someone with your name might eventually.

We need an up to date .edt guide really. Whenever I need to use one I have to search through 3-4 year old posts :-p

Archived