transfer cheat

is there a way that i can get a lot more money for a player for example player a is valued at 10 million i ask for o to get clubs interested then when they offer 0 i counter that and lets say ask for 30 million over 24 months thanks and im sorry if this is in the wrong place but me and a friend have different thoughts on this and we need it sorting thanks

My experience on the patch 8.0.2 is that little loophole was closed.

Clubs offer what they are going to offer and setting it to over 24 months doesn't make them pay over the top of what they intend. Might just be what's happened to me though, rather than a general game thing.

Not sure about setting to 0 to get clubs interested and then offering out though. It worked on 8.0.0 but I haven't used it on 8.0.2 so can't say.

If u want money that bad add a new user to manage chelsea or some rich club and just buy your clubs players for loads of money

but cheating is for non league managers who cant get a decent job

no, cheating is for anyone who isn't very good at the game or just hasn't got the mental capacity to play it properly.

no, cheating is for anyone who isn't very good at the game or just hasn't got the mental capacity to play it properly.

Cheating is for people who want to play the game their way, leave them alone, it's his game, he can play it his way.

If you want a way to get more money, sell a player with 50 % Sell on, + a buy back clause, 9/10, if you get them back, you'll make a profit.

Cheating is for people who want to play the game their way, leave them alone, it's his game, he can play it his way.

If you want a way to get more money, sell a player with 50 % Sell on, + a buy back clause, 9/10, if you get them back, you'll make a profit.

so if i was on a football pitch and i picked up the ball and ran and threw it in the opponents goal....that would be alright because i was just playing my way.

there is no need to cheat.

if people want to 'cheat' then let them, it doesn't bother me, 'cheating' sometimes enhances your game experience, me and my friends always used the cheats on San Andreas and they made the game much more enjoyable. As long as you don't use the 'cheat' in a Challenge in CSE, then who cares, it's their game, whatever floats your boat tbh

so if i was on a football pitch and i picked up the ball and ran and threw it in the opponents goal....that would be alright because i was just playing my way.

there is no need to cheat.

Hey someone has already told you once. People can play the game however they wish to do so. I personally do not cheat and love the challenge but I believe anyone can do whatever they want with the software installed on their computer. If you do not like what the man does, then do not reply at all. Leave him alone. As long as you don't cheat then come here and brag about how you got a team from BSN to CL winners in 6 seasons I do not care and frankly neither should you.

EDIT: PS your example is completely irrelevant because in that case you would be effecting other people's game. This guy is not.

we dont talk to people like this on these forums. either be nicer or go somewhere else. let him play his own game his own way

Indeed we don't. No one should be judging anyone on these forums. If you don't want to see stuff about cheating go to the LLM forum. This is GQ and for everyone guys. Not everyone "cheats" but everyone should be tolerant.

can i just say that i play a network game with my mate we dont cheat apart from the corner one which im sure 95% of people use that one it was just a question that was asked and we just wanted to find out if it was true or not thanks

There is a real cheat in FM2008 that i have found. I guess now that the transfer system is being redone i can tell you guys.

It's very easy to find and i don't know how nobody found this all this time.

When you sell a player just ask for 0 upfront, 24 month instalments with what you think is fair (this part is just like any transfer so don't ask for millions and millions for a **** player) + 50% if you wish and buyback clause with the value you want except 0.

Now the trick is... you have to put 0 upfront first, then 24 month instalments at 0, then 5% clause and then choose the value of the buyback clause. After doing this you can put 50% clause and put the value you want in the 24 instalment.

Offer that for clubs, they will cancel the transfer, accept the transfer or make the same offer but with a higher buyback clause. If they cancel just offer again but lower the value of the 24 month instalments. If they accept that's fine and if they make a new offer just confirm it's the same offer with different buyback clause and then push the back button and accept the offer in the news screen.

And that's it. You sell the player and can buy him back for 1K any time if you want and if he wants to come back.

If i didn't explain that well i can try and make thins more clear.

Guest roberto922

My basic opinion is that you should feel free to cheat as long as you're not competing against someone that doesn't know you're cheating eg. a challenge in CSE or if you come on here bragging about your success with Tiverton Town after setting a 10k rep and buying top class players. People like Moaner need to calm down and let him play it how he wants to.

I just posted this in the thread the OP opened in the bugs forum, hope that it makes sense

Yes you would get more if you ask for installments, same as many things in life, if you want to pay the easy way, as in bit by bit, you are either charged interest or have to pay a premium ie more

if ya wanna get rid of a player or three, add another manager and take over chelski, then bid silly money for your players, rinse and repeat, then resign from chelski leaving them penniless and with crap players.

yh an if ya wanna cheet a bit more u can alwayz jus go on da mod-e-fi-r n put ronaldo, villa, torres, rooney, silva, alves, frey, terry n dat in ur team. itz well fun. makes da game so much mor betta.

Jesus Moaner, please god can you use decent English please?

soz. i wuz jus makin sure da othfer yungens undastood wot i wuz sayin m8, dats all.

(Apologies. I was reaching out to the younger forum users.)

(Excuses. J'étais juste veillant elles ai compris.)

(Entschuldigungen. ich war gerade sicherstellend sie verstand.)

(извинения. я был как раз убеждающся ими понял.)

(Verontschuldigingen. Ik zorgde enkel ervoor zij begrepen)

(Scuse. Ero appena assicurandomi ho capito.)

soz. i wuz jus makin sure da othfer yungens undastood wot i wuz sayin m8, dats all.

(Apologies. I was reaching out to the younger forum users.)

The vast majority of people on here can understand English should it be typed out properly, by saying that younger forum users can only understand text speak is an absolutely ridiculous explanation of blatant spamming and attempts at being comedic

The vast majority of people on here can understand English should it be typed out properly, by saying that younger forum users can only understand text speak is an absolutely ridiculous explanation of blatant spamming and attempts at being comedic

ok sorry. i wasn't trying to be funny. i was just checking out my knowlege of text talk- like when you go to France for the first time and try and communicate. it won't happen again.

ok sorry. i wasn't trying to be funny. i was just checking out my knowlege of text talk- like when you go to France for the first time and try and communicate. it won't happen again.

If that is truly the case then, to a certain extent, fair enough, but this forum is not really the right place to be doing that

If that is truly the case then, to a certain extent, fair enough, but this forum is not really the right place to be doing that

i know i'm sorry. i think i'll just say three "hail mary's" and get on with my life without text-talk.

Archived