FM Theme song and game intro

well nice cosmetic touch but i would prefer less loading time because i play fm every day and it's a pain when i have to wait half a minute to see the same logo's and stuff every day

I'm sure they'll put that in the options menu

"Intro on-off"

"Music on-off"

Something like that. Its just a thought. Could be good for the franchise. You know... get a DJ to come up with new mixes for the game. A lot of successful games do that. I just thought FM should do the same.

well as i said before little things make a great game

True, but I'm not personally convinced that a theme song would add anything to how enjoyable the game is. I mean, I rarely play such things as Pro Evo, but when I do, I couldn't give a hoot about the music.

I've always wondered if FM will ever release a theme song of their own, and maybe add a game CG intro whenever you play FM. Like Pro Evo 08. They got a great theme song, and a cool intro when you start up the game. Add some make up to the face of FM for a change.

By theme song, do you mean this:

or something written especially for PES?

I think the first option would be too expensive, but the second could be plausible. I still think that would be a waste of money.

I'll write something for free. Probably want something instrumental with a bit of swagger. Like Rob D Clubbed to Death.

I'll try and make it as good as englandneworder World In Motion.

I'll need someone for a John Barnes style rap. Preferably someone rubbish at rapping.

Lux Aerterna's a bit dour isn't it?

I like the Champions League theme idea. I think it's some kind of take on Zadoc The Priest, it's rippng off Handel whatever. Got a bit in the middle that sounds like the theme for the movie the Dead Zone.

Hell, let's get the whole production team together, make it a choral piece.

Check out YouTube on this. Reading does a pre-match video using that song and it gives me chills to watch.

Yeah I'm familiar with it, it just seems a strange choice. Nice piece though.

I swear I heard them playing Annie's Song at Sheff Utd once. Brilliant, but mental.

I swear I heard them playing Annie's Song at Sheff Utd once. Brilliant, but mental.

No kidding. I need to get my head around that. I enjoy music while I play FM anyway, and I've got my iTunes folders for in-match and pre-match tunes. Probably a bit much what the heck. It's all for fun anyway, right?

Archived