after international app. clause

nots

i suppose this applies to all clauses aswell...

if i sold a player to a club with the clause - i will gain X amount after 1 international appearance

would i still get the international appearance clause if the player moved clubs? for example Player1 moves to chelsea for 5 mil + 40mil after 1 international app. If he moves to man utd will i still get the money?

im just wondering since i have a buy back clause and i might bid for him and cancel the deal if i dont get the appearance money

thanks

Yea its kinda poor, but its the way it works. Its real bad if you have 20+ million tied up in clauses that don't get paid. :(

definitely the more you use this option the more likely that you will get tricked = they sell the player before the clause can kick in

Yea its kinda poor, but its the way it works. Its real bad if you have 20+ million tied up in clauses that don't get paid. :(

im just gona get the player to accept terms with me (give him a massive contract) and then cancel the deal whenever someone bids :) hopefully this will give me enough time lol

i know its cheap but i want my money !!

im just gona get the player to accept terms with me (give him a massive contract) and then cancel the deal whenever someone bids :) hopefully this will give me enough time lol

i know its cheap but i want my money !!

it's not cheap if they accept the deal or the player accepts it then it's "legal" in the game to do it

it's not cheap if they accept the deal or the player accepts it then it's "legal" in the game to do it

yeh well they will accept cause i have a buy back clause ;) also i will just offer him max wages so he will come to me since i am his favoured club aswell lol.. i reckon its cheap :p

Archived