Another interview with Miles about FM09

yes i hope they still included some new stuff in the transfer system

im not really fussed about it being new... i just want it to be better overall and also so its easier to negotiate and not have stupidly high transfer fees

im not really fussed about it being new... i just want it to be better overall and also so its easier to negotiate and not have stupidly high transfer fees

well i meant new stuff like paying options and such

but look at the fee of robinho 30 something for a player who has quality but like ronaldinho he cant deliver as good as before

i would pay in the game for him between 20-25 because the way he's playing (i know he's still young but please if your out of form or full of injury's then your price should drop)

I'm really looking forward to the game. I'm particularly looking forward to the press conference feature. The ability to storm out of a conference will be a lot of fun I think. One thing that does bother me slightly is the pitch on the screenshots that have been released. Every time I look at the screen I think I'm looking at bloody crop circles! I realise that the 3D is a work in progress so hopefully the pitch grass will be adjusted a bit.

I'm really looking forward to the game. I'm particularly looking forward to the press conference feature. The ability to storm out of a conference will be a lot of fun I think. One thing that does bother me slightly is the pitch on the screenshots that have been released. Every time I look at the screen I think I'm looking at bloody crop circles! I realise that the 3D is a work in progress so hopefully the pitch grass will be adjusted a bit.

I'm freaked out from the players themselves I really hope that there will be some improvement for the 3d match engine

but definitely I can't wait for it to come out

Archived