Finance Question

So I've been enjoying a 15 year tenure in Argentina's River Plate, having rejected managerial offers from Real Madrid Atletico, and Juventus. Because of my run of success I had run up a club balance of € 280 M about five years my current game date. Because of my good financial state I've been able to retain some of my world class regen players (scouted quality prospects and had them tutored by quality players) and pretty much have kept them same squad without splashing loads of cash on new signings. Yet I've lost over 250 M of club balance and over 450 M in value (down from 710 M to 250 M).

I don't know why I am losing so much money. My gate receipts are significantly down though my average attendance is higher than last season (WTF), my expenditure is just the same but my matchday income is way down. Also whenever I do sell players it goes to my season budget which at 65 M is twice as much as my club balance (which is what I really wanted to increase) because they make available 100% of the transfer money.

So my question is how do I beef up the club balance and make sure I'm not losing so much money every year (I've had 70 M loss each year the past three seasons). Any thoughts?

Archived