Work Permits

in england i think if you loan out a player for 6 months then you can offer him a new contract and he gets work permit right away

this happens usually

just look at manucho and man utd case

not necessarily.. its dependant on them playing in the right amount of games for their country, which is 75% iirc

well yes but in the game if you loan a player to a feeder club in europe usually you get a work permit for him

but yes it should work like that

thats because not all European countries REQUIRE them to have w/p's before they play, like Belgium.

or just leave it til he gains the 2nd nationality of the country youve loaned him out into

Players don't always accept dual nationality though and there is absolutely nothing that you as manager can do about this and thats something imo that needs addressed in the game. Hopefully this is something that has been addressed in the new transfer part of FM2009 but I personally doubt it has been.

Players don't always accept dual nationality though and there is absolutely nothing that you as manager can do about this and thats something imo that needs addressed in the game. Hopefully this is something that has been addressed in the new transfer part of FM2009 but I personally doubt it has been.

i know they dont always take it, but, on the other hand.. when its a player i have specifically loaned out into another country because he couldnt get a w/p in England, they always have.

When u sign a player and he doesnt get it Work permit but you loan him out, how do u re apply for the work permit or does it do it iself?

thanks

Offer him a new contract ;)

You don't even have to do that. When he's got nationality, he will return from loan with a news item reading "Player A has gained Nationality X while on loan"

You don't even have to do that. When he's got nationality, he will return from loan with a news item reading "Player A has gained Nationality X while on loan"

Yeah of course, but sometimes, offering him a contract will work as he will have played the required amount of international games so it is always worth a try as this can be quicker than waiting for him to gain nationality

thats because not all European countries REQUIRE them to have w/p's before they play, like Belgium.

It takes a 3 years period to get Belgian citizenship, then it's a guaranteed w/p for the guy !

Think we have the shortest nationalization time in all Europe. Make it worth the wait, though ! Take them young and real good...

It takes a 3 years period to get Belgian citizenship, then it's a guaranteed w/p for the guy ! Think we have the shortest nationalization time in all Europe. Make it worth the wait, though ! Take them young and real good...
Spain is two years for players from certain spanish countries!

Archived