More choices in teamtalks etc.

I will be the first to say that Football Manager is the greatest game ever, and it is only this reason why I felt this but, Football Manager needs more choices. When it comes to post-match and pre-match interviews, in-game team talks and more, I would like to see not just 5/6 choices but be able to have 10/12 choices, to give me the freedom and to prevent repetition.

I'd like to have more choices for team talks for sure. "I expect a win" and "You can win today" only go so far. At least the additional comments feature in press conferences adds a bit of variety.

How very Jurgen Klinsmann of you :D

Interaction in general gets very boring very quickly because of how repetitive it is, and the press cofnerence feature will be no different. Interaction needs to be of a better standard and less frequent for us to get maximum enjoyment out of it. However, press conference is the one feature that really wet my appetite for FM09, I just hope it's not for every match or i'll just get bored of it.

How very Jurgen Klinsmann of you :D

Interaction in general gets very boring very quickly because of how repetitive it is, and the press cofnerence feature will be no different. Interaction needs to be of a better standard and less frequent for us to get maximum enjoyment out of it. However, press conference is the one feature that really wet my appetite for FM09, I just hope it's not for every match or i'll just get bored of it.

Well I do speak German :p

Everything liek this including Media in FM2008 came down to being poor because the choices quickly became repetetive. I cant see that there will be enough options for long term games, sooner or later they will get old. I would prefer them to onyl be made available for big games/certain situation. i.e. ask a pre match question b4 playing underdogs from the non leagu ein the FA cup or a team talk at half tiem when 1-0 down and down to 10 men the the CL final etc :)

ye there needs 2 be more. i get tired of saying the same things, they could atleast re word a few so im not getting the exact same choices every single match.

theres no real difference on emphasis either, i could be losing 1-0 at half time in a pre season friendly or 1-0 in the world cup final and get the same team talk options which i a bit crap tbh. overall i dont pay too much attention but if they get fixed up a bit then they could be very good.

Archived