did it or didnt it cross the line

Ok so in FM we can complain about a goal that may have been offside, red cards and that about it. What about goals that may or may not have gone over the line. I just conseaded a goal and i swear it didnt go over. but i couldnt complain about it.

Would SI maybe add this to future versions.

the only problem with this would be that sometimes, there are going to be stupid decisions against you where the ball was clearly over the line but it wasn't given....and you'd be thinking "FFS, you're a computer game, of course you knew the ball was over the line! grr(<indicates anger)"

yea i agree with moaner as i would get adgitated but again like the offside and red cards it works in both ways. For example England in 1966 wasnt over the line but was given, England go happy, Germany must have been pretty ****ed off.

For once I agree with Moaner, as a computer coded game it should always knwo that it is over the line or not, if a contensuos decision i.e. ball did go over but wasnt given it would really open up the whole the AI screwed me :p
yea i agree with moaner as i would get adgitated but again like the offside and red cards it works in both ways. For example England in 1966 wasnt over the line but was given, England go happy, Germany must have been pretty ****ed off.

this is the happiest day of my life.

if i could be well balanced so its not a common thing maybe once or twice a season where you would b involved it wouldnt be too bad but make it so its not always going weither way.

Even if it was balanced, I think there would still be a lot of people complaining about it being against them the whole time as a people usually remember all the times it goes against them and rarely do they remember when it goes for them.

Archived