When you get so excited about a game do you eat or just play right away?

If FM09 arrived, you installed and game was created and you were hungry, would you?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. If FM09 arrived, you installed and game was created and you were hungry, would you?

• Eat your dinner quickly
    • Don't eat and play FM09 right away and eat later
    • Don't eat at all and play FM continuosly for 5 hours without eating

Haha, great thread.

As a young gun, I would always rush to my room and pop in the game and play for hours straight without eating. Nowadays, however, it's a different story. A game like FM does excite me, but in reality, it is just a game to me.

Last year was really bad. I booked the release date off work.

The day before I got to work turned my competer on and saw it'd had been released a day early.

I scurried out to gamestation and bought it.

I then had to spend the rest of the day with it sitting in my desk drawer. I couldn't concentrate on anything. I had to keep opening th drawer to make sure it was still there.

I went home that evening and played it without eating.

Last year was really bad. I booked the release date off work.

The day before I got to work turned my competer on and saw it'd had been released a day early.

I scurried out to gamestation and bought it.

I then had to spend the rest of the day with it sitting in my desk drawer. I couldn't concentrate on anything. I had to keep opening th drawer to make sure it was still there.

I went home that evening and played it without eating.

The exact same thing happened to me as well!! Although tbh I was grateful that it was out a day early, and I still had the next day to play it constantly :)

thats like asking "in the middle of an 'intimate session' with your partner, you hear something arriving through the letterbox (your ACTUAL letterbox- no pun). You realise its the morning of the 14th of November. It may your copy of FM09. What do you do?"

What a stupid poll!

A waste of space and time.

Sorry...

Cheers

to be fair to the lad i very much doubt he was out to make a serious poll which touched the hearts of millions.

people are too eager to tear each others heads off and let this get in the way of light-hearted banter.

Originally Posted by teodoro

What a stupid poll!

A waste of space and time.

Sorry...

Cheers

I really do get hacked off we these negative people who appear joyless that someone else has made a quite humourous poll.

Then we get their ten pennth worth of what a waste blah blah - glad I don't have any friends of that ilk - can you imagine what a night out with them would be like.

Anyway I normally get soo excited that I need to pooh before I play FM and then I eat while playing FM.

This is one of the more bizarre questions I've seen! Made me chuckle, though. I can honestly say that, when new games have come out, the question of eating or playing has arisen in me. If I'm hungry, I'll shovel some food down as quickly as possible and then get on with playing. But why no option to sit at the computer with your food and play at the same time?

Archived