How am I supposed to wait until November 14th?

Suge

Suge, you should...  

271 members have voted

1. 1. Suge, you should...

• Empty your freezer, instruct your gilrfriend to let you out on the 13th and climb in.
    • Sail around the world, making sure you arrive back on the 13th.
    • Write a novel.
    • Direct a film.
    • Take a vow of celibacy.
    • End world hunger and bring about world peace.
    • Travel to the caves of Tibet and be at one with the bats, making sure to arrive back for the 13th.
    • Marry Miles Jacobsen so you can play it right now.

Now that I have seen the tremendous match engine I will drive my girlfriend insane. I'm not one for being patient at the best of times and 2 months will seem like 2 years to me. So, here's my question, what do I do to pass the time?

Now that I have seen the tremendous match engine I will drive my girlfriend insane. I'm not one for being patient at the best of times and 2 months will seem like 2 years to me. So, here's my question, what do I do to pass the time?

Offer your girlfriend your full attention; take her out to dinner, take her on a romantic trip, wine and dine her... because it sounds as if you're going to be completely obsessed with FM09 when you get your hands on it, thus pretty much ignoring her.

:p

To be honest you're being optomistic with the date. Sure, it'll be released on 14th November, but the question is, will it be worth playing pre patched?

Come to think of it, it would be very awesome!

The match engine would pretty much be real! I mean, as real as real can get.

id be very dissopointed if i didnt have a holographic pitch with lifesized, 3-D players running around my living room.......subject to the results of a fan poll of course:cool:

id be very dissopointed if i didnt have a holographic pitch with lifesized, 3-D players running around my living room.......subject to the results of a fan poll of course:cool:

Does anyone else see 09 as underwhelming now? :D

It's called patients.

If you have little else to do in your life than look forward to the release of a new video game, then Im a bit worried about your lifestyle.

wow someone has a tumour in there humour.

and its not called "patients" at all.

It's called patients.

If you have little else to do in your life than look forward to the release of a new video game, then Im a bit worried about your lifestyle.

It's not just a video game you see, it will be the BEST damn video game ever made!

It's not just a video game you see, it will be the BEST damn video game ever made!

until this time next year!

edit: he'd use his patients if he were a doctor, apart from that, im not sure what hes supposed to do with them...

and its slightly worrying how many people think you should marry Miles...

and its slightly worrying how many people think you should marry Miles...

Yes, I think so too. Especially after I accidentally turned him Danish by spelling his name with an 'e'. Perhaps he is 1/5 Scandinavian anyway and I was just being insightful? :D

tbh theres so many good games coming out soon, Spore,Mercenaries,Fifa,pro evo to name a few, and i know theyre bad words on here, but i'll get them and play them up until the new FOOTBALL MANAGER 2009 comes out and probably forget about them until next year some time when im rumaging through a cupboard wondering what the hell i done with the fm box, you gota love it really?!

Agree with the majority. Get AS MUCH through FM08 as possible cos FM09 is gonna take up more room in my life than ever before, i'm expecting big things, even with 3D not looking as silly as i thought it would,it looks pretty decent. i cannot wait.

I chose celibacy, with the hope that women want what they can't have, comes into affect.

No way, I'm nailing my girlfriend constantly. The celibacy comes on November the 14th.

Need brownie points in the bag.

I can't go back to FM08 now I've had a taster of what's to come in 09.

Going to be a LONG couple of months.

Richard76, you obviously aren't married then :p I chose celibacy so as to fool her into a false sense of security and trick her into thinking she can't have something, then i'll ignore my decision on these forums, there's method to my madness.

Richard76, you obviously aren't married then :p I chose celibacy so as to fool her into a false sense of security and trick her into thinking she can't have something, then i'll ignore my decision on these forums, there's method to my madness.

No mate not married.

Was tricked into letting her move in 18 months ago though.

My time on FM has, coincidentally, been falling ever since.

Archived