Interview with Miles about FM09

Glad to hear just a touch more about their approach to reworking the transfer system. Sounds like it's just an "under the hood" fix that isn't a new feature, just fundamentally improved working. Almost sounds like it'll take less resources to process all the transfers, et cetera... perhaps leading to a faster game play from day to day? Oh that's just my own speculation.

The 1st screenie shows that "Match = Okay 53%" wouldn't it be higher considering he beat bath 6-0 in a previous game :confused:...and is okay really a sutible description for Club Stature ?? wouldn't it be more benificial to us if it was more informative.

Its for 'Matches' thought not 'Match'. So it will be a sort of overview of the last 5 games or something along those lines.

Glad to hear just a touch more about their approach to reworking the transfer system. Sounds like it's just an "under the hood" fix that isn't a new feature, just fundamentally improved working. Almost sounds like it'll take less resources to process all the transfers, et cetera... perhaps leading to a faster game play from day to day? Oh that's just my own speculation.

The real wtf is the 6-0. I thought the match engine was super?

Maybe it is, but what about the AI?

Press conference looks underwhelming, but we will have to see how big the pool of questions is. Fingers crossed that it is bigger.

The widgets look amazing though.

No skin change?

I agree with miles about the bbc thing

Transfers sound brilliantly fantastic.

It's a good interview to read with Miles, especially for those nay sayers that don't think SI listen to the constructive criticism on the forums. It's great when the dev team of a game listens and implements features wanted from the true fans.

Great work by SI and I am expecting them to raise the bar again with this release.

Thanks for the link, by the way.

To those that said thanks for the link no probs. Hope no one from SI minds me posting it.

Sorry 20leGend99 guess I have more time on my hands than you!!

Archived