Highest transfer budget available?

SWGF

They are really really rich, was watching sky sports news other night about teams with the richest owners top two were Chelsea's Roman Abramovich worth 11 billion, then Man Citys new owners worth 250 billion :O Abramovich is a poor little rat compared to them lmao.

If the game does go off real life like it usually does Man City will be the dream team to be on Fm 09 but would be/get boring too easily, i prefer a challenge like Midles'boro

Chelsea are actually in debt, just because roman is loaded it doesn't mean Chelsea are. Apparenty we are £528m in debt which is owed to roman as a loan at interest free! There is no time limit on this being paid back!

Chelsea are actually in debt, just because roman is loaded it doesn't mean Chelsea are. Apparenty we are £528m in debt which is owed to roman as a loan at interest free! There is no time limit on this being paid back!

I've wondered how that would work though :/ What happens if he leaves? He probably controls how much he spends, so why is it Chelsea's debt...hmmm

We will be in a lot of trouble if he left, but he's given the other directors his word that he wouldn't leave until all debts are cleared, why do you think we're doing all this jet-setting stuff! all to sell merchandise in the far east!

i doubt the makers would allow an unlimited budjet for city....example....chelsea have 11 billion pounds yet there maximum budjet at the start was 52 million pounds..........would be interesting to see how man city do with there money in the game though

they should have unlimited money, but they have to want that player, and they might reject that player,

Before Abramovich turned up with his bags of money, Chelsea hadn't won a league title since 1955. He didn't mean to buy Chelsea either I've heard, apparently he wanted to buy Tottenham instead. I'm just pleased he didn't as I hate Spurs (I'm a Gunners fan and proud of it).

Archived