football manager on ps3

I prefer playing FM on my PC anyway as management sims on consoles such as Premier Manager and LMA Manager have put me off. However, FM Handheld works well because you can get an FM fix while away from your desk and now the addition of a 2D pitch is going to make that game an essential purchase.

I prefer playing FM on my PC anyway as management sims on consoles such as Premier Manager and LMA Manager have put me off. However, FM Handheld works well because you can get an FM fix while away from your desk and now the addition of a 2D pitch is going to make that game an essential purchase.

Yeah that was one of the reasons i stopped playing 08 on the PSP because i was bored of the overview.

I'll defo be buying 09 now the pitch is there :thup:

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Please can there be some sort of confirmation, whether or not SI will be making a PS3 Console version of maybe FM 10 for example.

I have played this title for many years on pc, from way back when the first Championship manager came out, i love this game and i for one would love too know if there is any progress being made for a release for console very soon.

Thankyou

Ortega

When it comes to a game like this, I don't think its possible to build it on a console as well as a PC, not to mention you can upgrade your PC internally, you can't upgrade your ps3. FM has the freedom really of being as large or small as you want or your pc can handle, I genuinely don't think a PS3 or 360 for that matter could handle the game at its largest.

Its already been out on the 360, and I don't think it was all that great because it really is a PC type game. It's just like age of empires doesn't go across to console as well either.

• SI Staff
Please can there be some sort of confirmation, whether or not SI will be making a PS3 Console version of maybe FM 10 for example.

I have played this title for many years on pc, from way back when the first Championship manager came out, i love this game and i for one would love too know if there is any progress being made for a release for console very soon.

Thankyou

Ortega

I can confirm that we are not working on FM10 for any consoles, just FMH for PSP.

Archived