Nationality

Does the nationality you pick have an effect on whats jobs are offered to you?

I play in the lower leagues and I always select Welsh, since this isnt a strong footballing nation does this mean I'm over looked for Jobs from managers from Italy, Brazil, France etc.?

Not sure about now..but definitely in the older games if I chose Welsh, then I would never get the England job no matter how good a manager I was.

I don't think it's the same anymore though.

In conclusion, I haven't answered your question at all.....

I would seriously doubt it.

If you manage in Wales, then yes because top international teams arent going to want a low-profile manager in charge of their team.

If you are managing a big team then it should make no difference. Look at Alex Ferguson, a Scot who is classed as one of the Worlds best managers!

Haha no worries, I understand National jobs but I'm more interested in club managers. For instance I've taken Newport County to the conference and I've been there for about 3 seasons always pushing above our weight but I've never been offered or linked with a league two job or even a higher placed conference club.

if this was the case surely the SCOTTISH team Stranraer wouldn't offer me (an ENGLISHMEN) the vacent job?! :D

Maybe they were desperate! Look at the English national side. They were that desperate they offered the job to an over the hill Italian so I don't think nationality matters all that much.

Archived