New experience!

Just months before FMH2009 hits the shelfs, FMH2008 is still suprising me with cool extras.

Becchio and Snodgrass have played in the same team for months and none of them have had anything to say about each other. That is until they both get injured! After spending weeks of seeing each other in the Physio Room, Becchio begins full training again and now doesn't like Snodgrass!!!

Neat, huh?

haha lsd becchio and snodgrass are my two top strickers with 40+ goals between them and they rarely get injured.lol. but they only get injured for a week or 2.lol. and come back on scoring red hot form

lol FMH08 keeps on surprising me with new things

also does anyone else feel abit depressed about having to play fmh08 now that youve seen fmh09 :(

Yeah, im on a downer :( I've been playing FMH08 for about 8 months now and it's lost it's playability a little bit, but with things like Ridleys challenge coming up, it should hopefully satisfy my hunger until FMH09.

I've just seen the most amazing and closest Playoff semi-final in my whole time playing FMH2008!!

First Leg

Mansfield 4-1 Oxford

Second Leg

Oxford 4-1 Mansfield

Obviously it has to go to extra time:

Oxford 4-2 Mansfield

Oxford 4-3 Mansfield

Oxford 5-3 Mansfield

Oxford 5-4 Mansfield

Agg. Oxford 6-8 Mansfield

Both games would have been well worth the money to see!

I've just , for the first time ever, been offered a manager job without applying!

I didn't think it happened in FMH but i'm currently playing my Abingdon Utd career and got offered the Stevenage job from nowhere.

Obviously I rejected it because i'm going for the prem, I was just surprised.

Has anyone else been offered a job without applying??

yes, i have been offered a job without applying for it many times before. usually it happens to me when i get to the Prem, then a Champ or league 1 club offers me a job. i think i even had two offers in one season. i'm just wondering if you get offers also for international teams...

ive had 2 internaitional manager offers both from holland

also ive had teams like man u offer me jobs on my millwall game but im in 2025 thts probably why

i was northern ireland manager and got them to no.1 in the world

but for some reason when ever i apply for the england job which i want i neva get it and someone like beckham or ferdinand get it

I was wondering if anyone got any of their players banned from soccer for quite a period of time?

Nuri Sahin (Dortmund) in my Everton game got banned 4 months from global soccer because he pushed a referee! It was a straight red and the commentary was all in capitals "WHAT DID HE THINK HE WAS DOING??????!!!!" or something like that, I couldn't remember. How do you provide SS? I hope that it's still in my news inbox..

I have just started a game with German minnows Wuppertal, from their Conference North, I got promoted 3/4 of the way through the season into League 3. Continuing on I won their conference North and was promoted to League 2!!! Jumped two divisions in one season! The German League Rocks! Now I am in League 1 after finishing the previous season 2nd top, by GD :( and I have the chance of CL football after 3 seasons lol

I was wondering if anyone got any of their players banned from soccer for quite a period of time?

Nuri Sahin (Dortmund) in my Everton game got banned 4 months from global soccer because he pushed a referee! It was a straight red and the commentary was all in capitals "WHAT DID HE THINK HE WAS DOING??????!!!!" or something like that, I couldn't remember. How do you provide SS? I hope that it's still in my news inbox..

thats happened to me my star striker who had just been voted best player in the world got a 4 month ban! that ruled him out of contention for the award next season

I have just started a game with German minnows Wuppertal, from their Conference North, I got promoted 3/4 of the way through the season into League 3. Continuing on I won their conference North and was promoted to League 2!!! Jumped two divisions in one season! The German League Rocks! Now I am in League 1 after finishing the previous season 2nd top, by GD :( and I have the chance of CL football after 3 seasons lol

That's because of the League changes :thup:

• 4 weeks later...

I've just had a new experience, as it were.

Schlaudraff just scored a 45 yard goal, on his way to a 20 minute hat-trick!

I've never seen that happen before, well it might have but i haven't noticed.

It said something like "That's an incredible 45 yard strike"

I have it on very fast so maybe i haven't noticed that before, i'd like to see that with a 2d pitch! :D

:thup:

• 2 weeks later...
I've just , for the first time ever, been offered a manager job without applying!

I didn't think it happened in FMH but i'm currently playing my Abingdon Utd career and got offered the Stevenage job from nowhere.

Obviously I rejected it because i'm going for the prem, I was just surprised.

Has anyone else been offered a job without applying??

This seems to happen when I get a team out of the conference I am offered a job by the team that has either gone down to the conference or only just stayed up. I have never taken the job as my squad seemed just as good as there's

My mate live in Wuppertal. First time I have even heard the place mention apart from when I talk to him :)

Same, I was thinking of getting Fm2009 but I will get Fmh2009 first :thup:

Also, something I just experienced was Mike Pollitt being Listed by Chris Hutchings on Christmas Day!!!!

Not a good christmas for him then,

:D

I have stopped playing FM on the PC as its way to long. I enjoy playing the FMH while I am listing to the games over the weekend on the radio.

I still remember the old time of playing CM 03/04 and being able to do a whole season in a weekend :)

Archived