Newcastle United - We are going on a European Tour!

Hi all, since my Q.P.R game save got corupt i said i would wait till crickie releases his latest update and start a new one of these, this time with Newcastle ! :)

Newcastle United

Owner: Mike Ashley (:()

Manager: Kevin Keegan

Founded: 1892

Ground: St James' Park (52,387 Capacity)

Sky Sports News understands that Newcastle manager Kevin Keegan has been sacked by owner Mike Ashley for saying that the way the club is run is a joke and has no support from the owner, Mike Ashley has revealed that rookie manager NUFCW has been appointed new manager for this forth coming season and has a transfer fund of around £10 Million.

New Newcastle United manager NUFCW has stated he hopes he has more backing by the owner for transfers than Keegan did and NUFCW and Mike Ashley has sacked Dennis Wise as part of the deal to bring NUFCW to the club, he stated he could not work with the man and has to go for him to work at the club.

Newcaste have anounced 3 friendly matches against German opposition Werder Bremen then Tranmere Rovers then Carlisle all visit St James' before the seasn opener where the Toon and nearly 50,000 Geordies welcome Chelsea F.C to Newcastle United.

NUFCW has said he is "relishing the chance to be sending his Newcastle side out against a strong Chelsea side" NUFCW also reiterated that "getting something fro these games against the top 4 especialy at home is essential to having a good season"

When Sky Sports News interviewed NUFCW about his ambitions NUFCW repied "Newcastle is a top, top club who have underachieved for to long and is so far in being a sleeping giant looks to be more like a giant in a coma rather than just sleeping, but i hope to have my team challenging for europe and te league within 3 seasons, and with or current squad is ver possible with luck and i will be making additions to it before te start of the season"

JULY 2007

Transfers :

Outs -

José Enrique - Sevilla - £11,250,000 (+25% Sell On) NUFCW has stated he wanted to keep Enrique but the offer was to good to refuse just as cash never mind the clause (11th July 2007)

Tim Krul - Cheltenham - Season Long Loan - NUFCW said that allowing Tim to go out on loan is vital in him develop his career(14th July 2007)

Mark Doninger - Fulham - Season Long Loan - NUFCW said just the same as with Tim allowing Mark to go on loan with give him vital experience especialy in the Premier League (14th July 2007)

Ins -

Marcelo - Real Madrid - £11,250,000 (+15% Sell On) NUFCW has said this is a masive boost for Newcastle that Marcelo has joined them in a deal almost identical to which took Enrique to Sevilla (26th July 2007)

Kerlon - Chievo - £160,000 - NUFCW has shown his admiration for the brazilian and did not hesitate in bringing him to Newcastle, Kerlon had only been at Chievo a short time but said he couldnt resist the opurtunity when it arose (29th July 2007)

John Bostock - Tottenham - £220,000 - NUFCW again is delighted to have brought another quality youngster to the club and is sure Bostock will be a favourite on Tyneside inte future (29th July 2007)

Henri Saivet - Bordeaux - £240,000 - NUFCW is showing what hes all about and looks to be building for the future with anouther young player joining the club (30th July 2007)

Cem Sultan - Galatasaray - £4,000,000 - NUFCW must show belief in this 15 year old as he has cnvinced the board to fork out so much money for someone so young and NUFCW has stated that Cem has the quality to push into te first team at 16/17 !

Pre Season Results :

Newcastle 3-1 Werder Bremen - St James' Park -21st July 2007 - Mark Viduka, Obafemi Martins and Xisco all score with Boubacar Sanogo grabbing a 90th minute consolation goal

Newcastle 4-0 Tranmere - St James' Park - 28th July 2007 - Viduka, Martins and Xisco all score again and a Ian Goodison own goal gives Newcastle a 4-0 win

11.2m is quite good for enrique as i didnt rate him when i had him. These spanish clubs with too much money.. eh

IRL i rate him as a good player for his age but on te game he is only a half decet back-up so i was pleased that i was offered that money for him, and also the sell on fee, i would have singed a LB anyway but now ill have to sign 2 but i only need a cheap one for now seems i have marcelo

IRL i rate him as a good player for his age but on te game he is only a half decet back-up so i was pleased that i was offered that money for him, and also the sell on fee, i would have singed a LB anyway but now ill have to sign 2 but i only need a cheap one for now seems i have marcelo

what about fabio or rafael of manchester united. I sure one of them is a left back. They aren't brillant now but will try into a good player

AUGUST 2007

Pre - Season:

Newcastle 5-2 Carlisle - St James' Park - 4th August 2007 - Obafemi Martins and John Bostock both grab a brace while Charles N'Zogbia scores his first goal of the season

Transfers - Ins:

Emiliano Insua - Liverpool - Season Long Loan - NUFCW is pleased to have Insua on board for the season, he thinks he will provide adequat back-up to Marcelo (6th August 2007)

Miguel Veloso - Sporting CP - £6,000,000 - NUFCW is delighted to have signed Veloso and believes that he will live up to the hefty price tag paid for him, NUFCW also anounce that is the end of his spending, unless he offloads a player or two (11th August 2007)

Transfers - Out:

Shola Ameobi - Crystal Palace - £2,200,000 - NUFCW commented on the sale of Shola by saying although his heart was there he was never in his plans for the club so has been moved on

Premier League - Opening Day:

Newcastle 1-2 Chelsea - St James' Park - Disapointing is how i sum it up, cmaei at half time 1-0 up but an early red card for Marcelo in the second half sees Anelka makeit square then sinks 10 man Newcastle with anouther goal to send the geordies home.

15th August 2007:

West Ham 0-1 Newcastle - Upton Park - Xisco comes off the bech to score and get Newcastle's first points of the season on the table, Cacapa got sent off in the 90th minute.

18th August 2007:

Newcastl 4-2 Bolton - St James' Park - Goals from Viduka, Smith, Geremi and Butt sealed 3 points over Bolton

25th August 2007:

Aston Villa 1-0 Newcaste - Villa Park - Wayne Routledge scored the only goal in this boring game

29th August 2007:

League Cup 2nd Round - Portsmouth 4-4 Newcastle AET- Fratton Park - Drawing 3-3 sees the game go into extra time, extra time finishes 4-4, Newcastle win 4-3 on penaltys!

Other Information:

Steven Taylor - Out for 3 months with a hip injury

Miguel Veloso - Out for 3 weeks with a chest injury (Returned in game with Portsmouth)

Jonas Gutierrez - Out for a month with a sprained ankle

Mark Viduka - Out for 3 weeks with a chest injury

Michael Owen Resumes fulll training following a foot injury

Transfer Roundup!

Top 5

Tim Cahill: Everton to Chelsea - £21,000,000

Marcelo: Real Madrid to Newcastle - £11.250,000

Sefan Kebling: Leverkusen to Liverpool - £8,750,000

Ryan Taylor: Wigan to Man City - £7,250,000

Miguel Veloso: Sporting CP to Newcatle - £6,000,000

Premier League Table: As of 1st Sep 2007

8th - Portsmouth P5 W2 D1 L2 F6 A9 Pts7

9th - Newcastle P4 W2 D0 L2 F6 A5 Pts6

10th - Stoke P5 W1 D3 L1 F4 A4 Pts6

Aston Villa Top the league with a 100% record scoring 8 goals and conceding 2 and have 15th points

mr NUFCW

do you not see it as a risk spending a large amount of money on 15 year old Cem Sultan? Do you think he is ready for the premiership?

Yes, it is a risk, and to answer your other question...No..He is currently not ready for the Premiership, he will be sent out on loan for the first year and we will monitor his progress, this is the same with bostock , although not as much money was spent on him he is out on loan this season but he left a lasting impression when he bagged a brace in a friendly, thanks.

I havn't got my psp with me to check, but ill check tomorow :), There are also some more laons out, but i forgot to put them on as they wer in the reserves and i didnt have a say so who they went on loan to

Archived