dept in football, in game?

In the game ever club starts off in the black or just slightly in the red. It was in the daily record the other day that all of Scotland;s clubs(SPL only shown) where in dept at the start of last season exept for Inverness and it think it was Hibs.

Hearts have a dept of nearly £70million with £12million a year in wages and only earning £10 mill per year meaning the dept will only get worse. Rangers despite anti sept orders were still £18mill in dept. However it did say that despite this the outlook for most of the top flight clubs, well all of them execept Hearts, was looking good for the next few years.

I know these figures where before the start of last season, so the exact values will have changed hense why i have not posted them all and used just used a few examples. also i cant be bothered hunting the paper out to get them.

Just woundering wouldnt it be more realistic if the clubs that are actually in dept started in dept would start the game at roughly ythe same amount of dept meaning you may have £1million to spend but would you dare spend it without selling?

Will this be added into future games as i would like to see it from a real managers point of view of thinking right i have £7.5 million to spend but that may affect the club in 3 years time but i have a bid of £10mill for one of my key players if i sell him i could spend that 7.5 on replacements and strenthen the team as a whole over and therefore be better not realying on player x.

Proof of this was probably the sale of Cuellar, Walter Smith hardly spent a penny sold our key man and made the team as a whole better also spending only what we took in.

Archived