FM 2009 or FM Live

amer

FM 2009 or FM Live  

543 members have voted

1. 1. FM 2009 or FM Live

• FM 2009
    • FM Live
    • Both

At last we have some great news on FM 2009, which sounds excellent and cant wait for Nov 14th. So now that we have info on both FM 2009 and FM Live what will the FM fans will go for. I know they are both separate gaming but its interesting to find out.

Vote

FM 2009

FM Live

Both

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FM2009 for me. Never facied playing online games tbh. I'm a bit disapointed I'll have to wait until 14th November though. I would much have preferred October like it was in previous versions.

FM09 all the way. I love the idea of FM Live, but I don't like the idea of paying for online gameplay. Maybe it's the PS3er in me. I'd rather pay for the game than the gameplay, but I still support SI's efforts and wish them all the best for it - but it's the first of their games ever that I won't be getting (yes, I did even get CM Quiz and CM Italia ;))

I thought i would get both. But having beta tested the game, it's just not my cup of tea. Brings out my anger way to much, and with a baby on the way, I can't devote any time to it. Despite what SI have said about it being for casual gamers, this wasn't the case when i tested it a couple of months ago.

So, FM09 for me.

I've already paid for FML and wasn't going to bother with FM09 this year due to the state of FM08. But the new match engine has made me change my mind so I shall be playing both.

Looks like ppl are changing there minds since yesterday's news

a) I'm a misanthrope.

b) My life isn't orderly enough to guarantee that I'd be able to play online regularly. (Spore rocks).

c) Having started playing with CM1 I'm kinda used to FM being a solo pursuit.

d) I'm a pauper, so paying to play a game I've already paid to buy isn't my thing.

I'll stick with FM 2009 until I get a part-time job to fund FML. However, I'll only play FML if I can find friends to play against and if it is good enough to get me to play everyday for money. Since I'm going to uni next year it'll probably have to be just a one-year thing.

Archived