Playing FM 08

Is it just me or does anyone else can't play FM08 anymore? ;) I'm so excited about 09 that I can't get myself to click that 08 icon anymore. I WANT 09!! :D I think I'm gonna stop playing FM until 09 comes out. Kudos to SI for making what looks like a fantastic game. Nov 14th can't come soon enough......

I do have one question though about the press conferences. I know there is one when you get the job, but will there be each one after games? I think that would make it more realistic.

I played it last night, but couldn't help thinking about where I'd be doing things differently. Get that blinking demo out ;)

(No, I'm not one of those demanding impossible stuff, I'm joking.)

I'm not playing FM08 much at the moment, but nowt to do with FM09, I've just got fed up with FM08 and hitting a brick wall with it!

Yeah that happened with me, but it slowly gnawed away at me (as it always does)and I had to go back to it recently. With only slightly more success. Roll on FM09 Demo.

I gave up playing 08 many months ago. There were just too many little issues eating away at me every time I played and it was more a chore than an addictive pleasurable experience that previous incarnations were. Some of the features just seem tacked on at the last minute and were really shallow and detracted from the gameplay, rather than improved upon it

But so far FM09 seems to of made advancements in the right areas and expanded on everything which was lacking previously. I have to say it's promising to be the best version of FM thus far and I just can't wait

Is it just me or does anyone else can't play FM08 anymore? ;) I'm so excited about 09 that I can't get myself to click that 08 icon anymore. I WANT 09!! :D I think I'm gonna stop playing FM until 09 comes out. Kudos to SI for making what looks like a fantastic game. Nov 14th can't come soon enough......

I do have one question though about the press conferences. I know there is one when you get the job, but will there be each one after games? I think that would make it more realistic.

To be honest I hardly played FM08 at all. Booted it up looked around nothing much to arouse too much interest and put it on the shelf since January. I buy every FM or as it was CM release and this one has me excited for a change, similar to the release of the 2D engine really. Something where you feel all your work crunching numbers, studying players, training an extra point out of a forward may just prove worth while when you see him bag the onion in the net.

Way to go SI.

SI said that there would be one after every game if you wanted to attend it. Or something like that

Archived