Feeder Clubs?

Does anyone know if this is looking to be sorted out or revamped this time round?

I'm hoping to see a feature that will allow you to view a team page, for example Q.P.R - and click an option saying 'Recommend as Feeder Club' which then gets sent for review to your board and they attempt to sort something out, or reject completely.

I was sick and tired of getting non league clubs and low division Irish / Belgian clubs who non of my players would go to when playing as Villa.

Is there any way at all that you can manipulate the board to suggest certain clubs? Such as playing a couple of friendlies against the one club?

In Serie A I'm getting offered clubs of an acceptable level (Bordeaux, Maritimo, E. Frankfurt, etc.) but I'd really like a certain type of club in Italy - such as Genoa, Bologna, Brescia, etc.

Thanks, G.

The option to recommend a feeder club would be a great addition to the game.

I'm getting frustrated with not being offered any decent feeder clubs, and requesting a specific one would be great. That way you'd be able to go after the biggest clubs for merchandising and some of the bigger clubs in countries that are used for work permits.

Is there any way at all that you can manipulate the board to suggest certain clubs? Such as playing a couple of friendlies against the one club?

In Serie A I'm getting offered clubs of an acceptable level (Bordeaux, Maritimo, E. Frankfurt, etc.) but I'd really like a certain type of club in Italy - such as Genoa, Bologna, Brescia, etc.

Thanks, G.

After a while you get offered the option of what kind of feeder you would like to have. Remember though that if a feeder club and parent end up in the same division the agreement gets cancelled.

After a while you get offered the option of what kind of feeder you would like to have. Remember though that if a feeder club and parent end up in the same division the agreement gets cancelled.

Ah, I see. What are the options based on - reputation; country......?

you've probably guessed I'm new to FM. After nearly 20 years of CM I've made the switch - and it's like night and day! It's fantastic.

Ah, I see. What are the options based on - reputation; country......?

you've probably guessed I'm new to FM. After nearly 20 years of CM I've made the switch - and it's like night and day! It's fantastic.

Initially you'll only be offered local ones. In time you'll get one's from further away. Eventually your board will ask you what type of feeder they should look for.

Archived