Australian Release Date?

I wish for a worldwide relase. I never have the option to rush out and pick it up in the states, I have to wait for uncle to pick up a copy when he is in London every two weeks, and mail it to me. Give the U.S. the option at least in major gaming retail stores to order FM 09.......not Worldwide Soccer Manager (or whatever it is called).

i don't think i could handle hoping on the forums and reading about how much people are enjoying the new FM when i still have to wait 7 days!!

would love the worldwide release

do what i did last time... dont read the forums :) at all

I wish for a worldwide relase. I never have the option to rush out and pick it up in the states, I have to wait for uncle to pick up a copy when he is in London every two weeks, and mail it to me. Give the U.S. the option at least in major gaming retail stores to order FM 09.......not Worldwide Soccer Manager (or whatever it is called).

There is absolutely no difference except for the name...

I usually pre order FM at EB Games and it usually comes out the same week as it does in the UK.

Unfortunately I always have to wait for the weekend to get down to the bloody shops!

that's why i send my PA, she doesn't mind getting out of the office for a bit (for some reason it takes her 30 minutes!) and i spend most of the day on my laptop playing FM!

that's why i send my PA, she doesn't mind getting out of the office for a bit (for some reason it takes her 30 minutes!) and i spend most of the day on my laptop playing FM!

Hmmmm.... employing staff to go out and perform certain tasks for you.

This is something you've obviously only learnt from playing FM, right?

Hmmmm.... employing staff to go out and perform certain tasks for you.

This is something you've obviously only learnt from playing FM, right?

actually it's just 1 of the benefits of being in charge of the finance department, the downside is they expect me to work. :(

I have the same problem Honkydick

It's very annoying.

It's usually cheaper from the UK sites though, works out to be like ~$45 or just over, whereas if you buy it here @ EB it will cost $80 at least.

Yeah, I ordered FM2007 from sendit and it cost $47, with postage as well, bargain.:thup:

I think that was one of the quickest to arrive that year as well and probably the only time I got to play before most others here.

It's very annoying.

Yeah, I ordered FM2007 from sendit and it cost $47, with postage as well, bargain.:thup:

I think that was one of the quickest to arrive that year as well and probably the only time I got to play before most others here.

Yep - I got mine last year from 101cd and that was quite quick, I've also ordered from sendit in the past. Good value, free delivery like you say. Bargain :)

Not a big deal wiating IMO, cant really get a serious game going untill after the first patch really. FM08 was pretty much unplayable unpatched, hopefully their will be less bugs in the out of the box version this year.

As I currently understand it, the Australian release will be as close to the UK release as we can make it. That's normally around a week later and I don't know of a reason for that to be different this time.

We should be in a position to confirm all versions release dates around the beginning of November.

As I currently understand it, the Australian release will be as close to the UK release as we can make it. That's normally around a week later and I don't know of a reason for that to be different this time.

We should be in a position to confirm all versions release dates around the beginning of November.

cool thanks :thup:

Archived