Question on Sugar Daddy

Hi all im trying to unluck sugar daddy and want to know if the requirements are definitly stay at a club for at least 2 seasons and win 4 major trophies such as F.A cup and champions league?

Sorry if this looks like a "millsy" question but id thought i'd ask you guys:)

Sugar Daddy

This places a rich Chairman at the helm of your club who is happy to inject generous sums of money for purchasing new players.

To unlock this bonus content, the user will need to:

Be at the club for more than 2 years and…

…If the club has a high reputation, to win 4 major cups (e.g. FA Cup and Champions Cup)… or …If the club has a low reputation, to win 3 cups (FA Cup, League Cup, LDV Vans, EURO Cup, Champions Cup).

No Transfer Windows

This abolishes the Transfer Windows which allows the user to buy and sell player’s all year round.

Make £Xm profit in the transfer market.

...The bigger the club the more profit you will need to make.

No Sacking

The Chairman will give you every opportunity of success and will not sack the user for poor performance.

Be at the same club for more than 10 years and…

…If the club has a high reputation, to win 2 Top Tier league titles, 2 FA Cups and 2 Champions Cups… or …If the club has a low reputation, to win 3 promotions and 2 domestic cups (FA Cup, League Cup, LDV Vans).

International Management

The national teams will be available to manage from the start of a new game.

To unlock this bonus content, the user will need to: • Take over a national team during the normal course of a career game and… …win either the World Cup, European Championships or Asian Nations Cup.

No Work Permits

You will be able to sign foreign players without them needing to apply for a work permit.

Sign between 15 - 30 foreign players who require work permits.

owel i should acheive it soon, i am chelsea manager in the year 2017 i think it is and this is my third season first season i think i won league cup second season i won F.A cup league cup champions league and premier league so 1 or 2 more trophies i shud have it? i have just over 3000 manager points

Archived