3d and 2d ????

Kudos to SI for attempting to take the game to the next stage, and I didn't expect them to go 3D this year as it looked like with the last few versions they were content with what they are doing to the game for the time being.

But i'm confused why the have kept the 2d, looking at the video of part 2 the difference is clear and you would imagine that most people will use the 3D view.

But will there be a difference to the match engine when viewing in 3D or 2D ?

Will the 3D view be a more visual representation of the match engine or will the match engine with the 3D be superior to the 2D.

If the 3D match engine is superior then why do SI feel they need to include it the 2D, out with the old in and with the new should be the case.

At the moment I pressume the 3D view uses a different engine as Miles said on the vid that it's been in development for three years.

Glad to hear they have ripped out the transfer code and started again, do we think they have done the same with the training code ?

I'm really interested in more information regarding the difference between the 3D and 2D match mechanics

Archived