priemiership rights fm09

If Sega/SI have managed to persuade EA to give up the EPL license then I'll stand aside and let Moaner take over as bestest mod.

dont make me start a new thread:D

i might apply to become a mod you know....how do i do it and futhermore, when do i start?

Is it me, or has there been a distinct bi-polar relationship between Moaner and the Mods today?

On a more on-topic note: How is it that SI get to use the real names of clubs and players in the Premiership, when another franchise (Konami/PES) has to fake it?

Is it me, or has there been a distinct bi-polar relationship between Moaner and the Mods today?

On a more on-topic note: How is it that SI get to use the real names of clubs and players in the Premiership, when another franchise (Konami/PES) has to fake it?

becasue if PES had real names, FIFA wouldn't sell....its the only thing that they have other the better-made japenese game.

SI have the rights to use the names of the clubs, but not their badges and images. It's all too boring to really explain in too much detail.

erm, possibly but i didnt think they had rights to portugal either but i guess im about to be corrected.....

Well Germany and Japan have fake national teams in the game but Portugal haven't. In FM2007 Holland had a fake team as well.

SI aren't going to get the rights to those tbh, EA pretty much has them, but who cares, it's not as if we can't get packs for it!

Moaner on TV!

HAHAHAHAHAHA....im actually crying! he looked like a tortoise! and the 80's shirt?

sorry, lost my compusure there for a second. On a serious note, i am not black, i do not repeat myself, i do not repeat myself and i am of higher intellegence. oh and i hate the world because the world hates me.

Archived