Could FM09 have modded animations?

This is something not new to modders, if anyone has ever played Max Payne 2 you should know what i'm talking about. I would love to see SI give people the capability for people to mod players in th new FM, i.e. how they look, the movement etc. I don't have a clue about modding animations etc but it could be possible, and as long as someone who is a true FM fan made something good people would download it and use it because they like it. What do you people think? Would you like specific player models in the game etc for download?

That could come into its own should there be player celebrations... and as such, I'd say it's a no-no, when you think what people will get up to ;)

If animations are in FM09 I think modders have the ability to change them and put in new ones.

Probably change them but maybe not put new ones in.

To some degree they will change them. Also there is something called textures thats can be changed on the player models if i'm correct that would be like the skin colour, eyes, mouth, hands etc and maybe the kit the players wear. You know how SI don't include kits fro say Arsenal and Man Utd? A modder can put them in so when Man Utd or Arsenal play at home they would wear their corresponding kits etc. That sort of thing, but really at the end of the day if a modder can change stuff I would be very happy because that way it gives me more flexability to make my team feel more like my own team if you get me.

I totally get where you're coming from. Like I said, I imagine some things will be changeable but when I said not put new ones in I meant animations. ie. they would have to replace existing ones rather than somehow making new ones work.

If that made any sense at all :)

I totally get where you're coming from. Like I said, I imagine some things will be changeable but when I said not put new ones in I meant animations. ie. they would have to replace existing ones rather than somehow making new ones work.

If that made any sense at all :)

Ok I know what you mean, thats like changing something that wasn't supposed to be in the game, some silly person might come up with a celebration act that is like adult material.

Anyway Neji...if a modder could put in kits like I mentioned on my previous post would that be a good thing for you because I think almost everyone on this forum would agree that kit customisation would be excellent, just like how logos and kits can be done and downloaded.

No, no. I mean like changing something which is already there. Like we can currently change the kits, commentary or the sound. We are thinking the same thing, maybe I didn't put it across well.

I too hope we can change kits in the ME. I'm a big fan of mods. Thats why I play Oblivion on the PC now instead of my Xbox :)

Ok I know what you mean, thats like changing something that wasn't supposed to be in the game, some silly person might come up with a celebration act that is like adult material.

Anyway Neji...if a modder could put in kits like I mentioned on my previous post would that be a good thing for you because I think almost everyone on this forum would agree that kit customisation would be excellent, just like how logos and kits can be done and downloaded.

Could someone from SI please tell me if in FM09 if the player models its that they were will be customisable by users?

No, no. I mean like changing something which is already there. Like we can currently change the kits, commentary or the sound. We are thinking the same thing, maybe I didn't put it across well.

I too hope we can change kits in the ME. I'm a big fan of mods. Thats why I play Oblivion on the PC now instead of my Xbox :)

Whats a ME?

Archived