The Mighty Whites

It seems there are a few people that were itching to get the update from crickie (pat on the back for him) and ridley (pat on the back also) to play as Leeds, including myself for obvious reasons! Who says we're not famous anymore?! Haha, right, as a massive Leeds fan I challenge anyone, especially those who wanted to play as Leeds, to beat my stats for the season with crickies latest update (september 2008). I will begin playing tonight and should be finished by tomorrow. In the mean time, you can play your Leeds game also!

Rules

1) This challenge is for one season at first. If successful enough, it may continue onwards.

2) No transfers/loans to come in/out of the club for the entire season.

3) A screenshot must be posted on imageshot or similar (or emailed to me) to provide proof of final League standings, top scorer and manager profile.

Any questions will be answered. Good luck!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha i am owning with leeds i think snowdgrass and becchio scoreing goals amazing becchio with 40+ goals amd snowdgrass with 30+ lol and won johnstane paint tropy loool. and the league 1 cup only lost 6 matches and final match coming up i beat arsenal just in the fa cup quaters. but lost to chelsea.

LOL to be honest I don't mind Leeds :) now to get the 15 points back :)

One question who is Luciano Becchio and why is he so good worth £2.6M ?? :confused:

Becchio is an Argentinian striker signed after two games on trial from Merida during the summer. In FMH he replaced Martin Palermo, hence, the price tag.

Not sure what happened there, my season fell apart after that draw and it ended like this:

1st Leeds P46 W35 D4 L7 F151 A58 GD93 Pts94

I will upload my save file if anyone wants it but I cant get a good enough screenie, might have to look into CFW and see what the benefits (including Screen capture) are.

Archived