Who are you going to sign?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im going to be liverpool so il have no money! lol! will prob sign a load of young players! i know alot about the foreign leagues so will defo find some top youngsters! (wiv out lookin at forums! lol)

I think this has got to be the most amount of exclamation marks i've seen in one post. AmazingDave, although i don't doubt that you are amazing, please calm down.

couldnt agree more! Kuyt sucks

As does Pennant lol. Not sure who to go for, would have said Bentley but don't think Spurs will give him up with him signing so recently so may have to look elsewhere. Might even go for Gareth Barry just to see him play for us even though I know he's not really needed.

I will probably start out as Arsenal and check out Mamadou Sakho and that Sankhare guy. Will definitely need a solid, experienced central midfielder aswell. No clue as to who, though. Might try for Alonso if it can be afforded, or even Senna.

Or I'll start as Stockport and let Tommy Rowe go wild.

I will start as Liverpool as I always do before heading into the realms of lower league. Would probably look into signing Joaquin as he won't be playing European football or buy Guardado and scoop Babel over to the right side onto his best foot. Something tells me I'm going to heavily invest whatever I do ;)

As does Pennant lol. Not sure who to go for, would have said Bentley but don't think Spurs will give him up with him signing so recently so may have to look elsewhere. Might even go for Gareth Barry just to see him play for us even though I know he's not really needed.

we'll have nxt to no money to sign! wont be able to afford any1 good! lol

i'll be starting as liverpool, so hopefully the first thing ill be doing is invoking a board takeover. with a bit of luck, kermit and miss piggy will wanna buy us, and tbf they wont do anything worse than the muppets thats already in charge....

Will definatley be looking at Aguero, Silva, Villa when playing in the EPL. Although when I start my carreer game with Oldham I would hope that not much improvment needs making as we are the strongest we have been for years. Although a left back/left midfield might be the one place we could maybe strengthen. In that respect Demar Phillips from Stoke on loan (its a real life thing).

Archived