If I rememeber correctly this has happened before????

3D or not 3D????

Hold on...i'm sure this argument has been had here before????

Lets go back a few years to CM4??????

2D or not 2D???

The outcry was audible....people couldnt believe SI had sold out and included a match engine....and now, when millions (well maybe not millions) of you all cry out for a revolution for FM'09 for a 3D match engine....we get it and look at the backlash.

I've watched the videos twice now, and I have to say i'm undecided as to if it's a good idea or not??? Will the black players look black, will the asians look asian....will players like Colocini have bubble perms visable.....SI must be aware of the potential for weirdos to be blocking up their emails and these forums going on with themselves because Ronaldo's hair cut looks completely different in real life.

What has put my mind at ease is the quote from Marc Duffy saying that the option will be included to switch it off. My wife likes this idea, because it means she doesnt have to loosen the purse strings to let me buy a new processer/graphics card/RAM.

It will take me a while to get used to 3D...but as with 2D.....I WILL get used to it....as will everyone else.....and on the plus side, it looks a million times better then CM!!!

Archived