Sell out sports interactive

First things first, thank you to the MODS for not deleting/closing this post....

But anyway, what an extraordinary move by SI. I mean, top marks for not listening to a majority of your fans and selling out your game to the point it will become another CM or FIFA Manager...

JohnK, and all the others whinging becuase I dare speak out against SI, I am entitled to my opinion on this forum, or any other, am I not?

We asked for improved transfer systems, little tweaks here and there....not a whole new dimension to the lovable 2-D, DOT infested pitch.......even if we can opt out of the ugly looking, mis-representation they call the 3-D engine (because without having each and every player on the DB picture perfect, thats what it will be), FM will never be the same again.....

I know you can still play 2-D but thats not the point, the point is...

1) SI has demonstrated it refuses to take onboard feedback from US, the fans and

2) If you want to give your money to a firm who wants to SELL,SELL,SELL rather then look after its existing customers then thats fine by you, but I won't be that mug!

....and what a DULL announcment! Not only were we let down by SI, we were let down by an out-of-sync video! Anti-climax is the word for it, I believe.

Roll on the day when we hear, "Perhaps, they should of spent more time fixing this bug and that bug and NOT spending most of thier time on the 3-D!", when the bugs and imperfections begin to circulate.

R.I.P FOOTBALL MANAGER 2005-2008....YOU WILL BE MISSED!

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not all for 3D because I dunno if my comp will handle it: But that shot of the 3D looked slick! I'm sure there'll be an option to turn it off so stop moaning if you're not for it.

Can't wait for part 2 -- Because part 1 didn't have that much info in it.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3D IS UNWANTED...

THAT PART 1 HAS MADE MY MIND UP....I WONT BE BUYING IT.....:thdn::mad:

First of all don't post in caps. Secondly, your making your mind up based on a few short clips, without actually playing the game itself? Seems kinda foolish if you ask me, especially as the 3D will probably be 'optional'

By all means discuss it, but keep it sensible:thup:

yeah because is still play 08 you muppet so yes there is..........what an anti climax....shocking video.....look at the response on youtube SI.....LET DOWN

Im pretty sure ive read several posts by you going on about the problems in 08, not so bad now is it.....get over itm you'll probably end up buying it. Dont judge til u play, u may still be able to play 2D

why the hell are people moaning about 3D? I really don't understand... If anything it will make the game better. I'm sure SI will make an option where you can watch the games in 2D anyway... just for all you idiot moaners that will buy the game even though theyve said that they wont.

why the hell are people moaning about 3D? I really don't understand... If anything it will make the game better. I'm sure SI will make an option where you can watch the games in 2D anyway... just for all you idiot moaners that will buy the game even though theyve said that they wont.

im actually behind 'Moaner' on this one,the 3-D option is rubbish and is selling - out!

i had a thread on this about 5 minutes ago, but it just closed.....purely because SI now know that they've messed up the whole game! and won't admit it! Stop hiding behind your moderators Miles and actually face the people you've annoyed!!!!!

Championship Manager was slated for the 3-D jump and so will FM!

im actually behind 'Moaner' on this one,the 3-D option is rubbish and is selling - out!

i had a thread on this about 5 minutes ago, but it just closed.....purely because SI now know that they've messed up the whole game! and won't admit it! Stop hiding behind your moderators Miles and actually face the people you've annoyed!!!!!

:rolleyes:

I dont think they've ''messed up the whole game'', as many people are saying the 3D match engine will/may be optional.

The fact that the trailor didnt actually tell you much about the game except for about a 3 second glimpse at the new 3d match engine is the whole point.

Its about generating interest, excitement & more speculation as to what else will be in it. The fact that all the moaners are still online proves my point, you got a taster and now you want more.

Personally i think it will be great. The fact of the matter is 3D is the inevitable evolution of the game. If SI had ignored it and never put it in they would have eventually been accused with not getting with the times.

That is an exciting start to the FM09 introduction and i for one am hooked already (As if i wouldnt have bought it anyway haha)

You can still have the 2d, so its not selling out just catering for all. And stop with the witch hunt towards Miles, or you'll be removed.

Stop moaning and stop acting like everyone is against 3d. I've been playing every version of CM/Football Manager and have never been as exited about a release as this one. 3d looks great, if you don't like it just play it in 2d. Your point is flawed anyway since they did exactly what you wanted by rewriting the transfer system from scratch.

Looked excellent to me and with an option for either 2d or 3d I think this could be a very exciting move from the SI guys.

How can people make so many negative assumptions based on a small video clip. It's like judging something or a person on a first glimpse without getting to know it or them. Shakes head in disbelief.

Anyway I for one am excited by this new addition and hope that it lives up to it's potential re gameplay.

Onward and upward SI...

**** off u boring wee ***** bag this is gonna be amazing dont need idiots like you commenting and being critical

LOL hahahahahahahahahahaha......don't be so angry because deep dpwn inside you know SI have let you down.:) RED CARD, YOUR'E OFF.

The tactical feedback does sound really appealing. I think this coupled with watching the game 3D with the time bar is going to bring back the great old tactical discussions and take the game forward.

Look forward to playing the demo!

YeHAWW

cant wait for the release and am convinced the 3d will be a success, the only thing i would say is look what 3d did to championship manager although the whole game was just generally naff. No one can really moan about 3d as it does clearly state that 2d is optional. I think i need to know more about the game tbh to completely have a general opinion on the new game

Archived