I've been offered a tough job!

On my Tottenham career, I am in my 4th season and I have finished 4th, 5th and 2nd respectively and this year I hope to go for the title, I have built a good squad, and life is generally good at Spurs. And then, my favourite team, Sunderland, just offered me a job, they have just been promoted back to the Prem and have a decent enough squad, and I should get quite alot of money to spend on transfers. The offer appeals to me not only because of the money and squad available but also because they are the club that I support.

Should I leave my comfort zone at Spurs and take a risk?

i think you will find it a good risk to take. if i was managing a club and my fave team came in with an offer for me with a decent squad and money for transfers i would take the risk. maybe you could have 2 saves? save before the offer accept one and save it then reject and save to a different file to have both at the same time on differnt files and alternate between the 2

diplomatic answer: save the game, take the sunderland job, keep the tottenham one if it doesn't work out

That's called one thing, and one thing only. Cheating. And I would stay at Spurs If I was you. Your more likely to succeed with them then you are with Sunderland.

That's called one thing, and one thing only. Cheating. And I would stay at Spurs If I was you. Your more likely to succeed with them then you are with Sunderland.

In the short term maybe but think of the satisfaction when he finally wins the prem with Sunderland. ;)

I would take it without thinking. You pretty much have the chance to do exactly as Keano did last season, which is start at the bottom with a clean slate. Only I'd hope you'd make better signings.

Overall if I were you I'd take it even if I wasn't a Sunderland fan.

Archived