The SI email lot of people have not seen to show FM is going orange and yellow

ruff

Got the email this morning, I love orange and black! w00t! \o/

Hope this is part of the cover colour scheme... Perhaps this is the "revolutionary" bit everyone's been wondering about?!

haha it'd be hilarious (and heartbreaking) if all SI did was update the db and change the colours. viva la revolution!

If you are signed up to get information from us about our games via Sega Pass, and didn't get the email, please let us know below so that we can try and find out why - we used a new mail shot system for sending the mails, which is meant to have a very low "fail" rate.

I cant even find where to turn that on :(

If you are signed up to get information from us about our games via Sega Pass, and didn't get the email, please let us know below so that we can try and find out why - we used a new mail shot system for sending the mails, which is meant to have a very low "fail" rate.

is there an option to turn it on or off? where is it? because i got no email and would like to get these emails in the option is there :)

What email address would you like me to let you know on that I didn't receive the email despite having those boxes ticked?! :)

www.segapass.com

Login and tick the boxes that match your interests (login with the same details you login to these forums with)

Which options did you need ticked to receive the SI email?

My Segapass profile had the football option under gaming interests ticked, as well as the SEGA newsletter/Beta Testing/Research options ticked at the bottom, and I didn't receive the email, actually I haven't received a single email from SI/Sega since the change to the segapass system (I received the various FM08 emails last year).

Archived