My idea

Reading little snippits here and there, ive come up with an idea on how Fm2009 is going to be revoloutionary.

Have all the gameworld playable.i mean if your managing in the english divisons and the madrid job becomes available you can apply for that,and play in that league,without having to load it at the start of the game, what do people think?

the revolutiuon is they decided to make up thier own players, clubs, competitions, etc etc etc

that way no one has no idea who is good and who is crap,

It's gonna be GRRREEEEEAAAAAATTTT!!!!! especially when i win the Gwandalla Championship, 3 years running with Turtlehead FC...

See we can all guess what it could be but we won't know for sure until its announced, and we don't even know if they'll announce these specifics yet either

you can have it ALL, just load it first. couldnt just have it all to start with, they have specifics to set up so most pcs can play it, average joes pc isnt the super computer some people have, just a reasonable one, and that will probaly play the top 2 divisions in the european leagues.

Is this what they mentioned that FM handheld would be like or did I misinterpret Miles? I think it would be a good idea but would all the jobs available in the world be available to apply for in all the leagues or how many countries could you move to without having to load the league. Could be a interesting feature but not sure how they would implement it myself, I'm sure they would know how to do it though.

Archived