wierd prob with 2008 editor

ok, so ive been doing some editing myself......added loads of man utd youngsters, updated just about all of the prem transfers. then yesterday it came to finishing the final transfers and then testing but when i loaded up my changes.txt i only had 5 pages of changes......basically all my editing up to about fulham was there but everything after wasnt......i had been doing the teams althabetically. so i exit the editor and load up my changes.txt and everything was there.......so basically the editor isnt loading up everything!!

anyone else had this problem?

oh, and also for some bizarre reason dong fangzhou(spelling?) is not exiting united when i load up the game. i pretty sure ive done it right........just changed his team to blank?

im thinking that i may just add my united youngsters to the other and definately better changes.txt file that is being done. im off on holiday tommorow so im hoping its out by tonight.

ok, so ive been doing some editing myself......added loads of man utd youngsters, updated just about all of the prem transfers. then yesterday it came to finishing the final transfers and then testing but when i loaded up my changes.txt i only had 5 pages of changes......basically all my editing up to about fulham was there but everything after wasnt......i had been doing the teams althabetically. so i exit the editor and load up my changes.txt and everything was there.......so basically the editor isnt loading up everything!!

anyone else had this problem?

oh, and also for some bizarre reason dong fangzhou(spelling?) is not exiting united when i load up the game. i pretty sure ive done it right........just changed his team to blank?

im thinking that i may just add my united youngsters to the other and definately better changes.txt file that is being done. im off on holiday tommorow so im hoping its out by tonight.

Changing his team to blank won't change it. Try setting his team to 'free' to release the player on a free transfer.

Archived