Coach/Scout Reports

OK, I've just come across two problems in the year 2014.

1. I've just finished my 3rd season with Lyon. Winning the league, 2 domestic cups and the Champions league. Suddenly at the end of my season, my whole squad decreases one star on my coach reports. For example, players who were considered quality are now good, players who were one of the best players in the club are now quality and good players are now decent. Is there any reason for this sudden drop, and will it go back up at the start of the new season?

2. I've just took over England after the 2014 WC, where they got to the S/F. I've requested match reports from my coaches for all of my players in the national pool, except players who are under £1M in value. All of the players who have been scouted have been recommended as "X is not good enough to play for England", even if they're £11.5M in value.

What's going on??? :eek:

Never listen to your coaches and scouts, in my Los Angeles Galaxy game they keep on changing opinion, one day they are pleased with the depft and the other day they think I lacks cover for the goalkeeper and the third day for the midfield and thats with no injuries or sold/bought players. I only use scouts to unmask the players attributes.

OK, thanks for that; in my assistant report, it's been saying that I lack cover in midfield, and this transfer window, I've signed three midfielder, lol.

IMO, i have a very capable side, and from your comment, it's made me feel a lot more comfortable about it now.

OK, I've just come across two problems in the year 2014.

1. I've just finished my 3rd season with Lyon. Winning the league, 2 domestic cups and the Champions league. Suddenly at the end of my season, my whole squad decreases one star on my coach reports. For example, players who were considered quality are now good, players who were one of the best players in the club are now quality and good players are now decent. Is there any reason for this sudden drop, and will it go back up at the start of the new season?

2. I've just took over England after the 2014 WC, where they got to the S/F. I've requested match reports from my coaches for all of my players in the national pool, except players who are under £1M in value. All of the players who have been scouted have been recommended as "X is not good enough to play for England", even if they're £11.5M in value.

What's going on??? :eek:

for number 1, since your rep would have gone up after your wins, the reports are based on the reputation of the team vs the CA of the players i think. SO since your rep went up, your players will not be considered the same standard as they were when you have a lower rep if you know what i mean..

hope that makes sense

Archived