Rant of the day

im going to rant because i can and no one can stop me i spend all day not playing fm08 and in a good mood untill i start this stupid game up thinking i was wrong to judge it so bad. but fk me i was so right this has got to be the biggest pile of dog ***** game going. no matter how hard i try to stay away i play it and it makes my blood boil. who made si fking king of the jungle and what the fk do they know about tatics and realisem. in fact who designs the tatics for this game im sure its some fking idiot who did fk all in his football career. so what we have here is a game thats

1:got no reasilem to it what so ever

2:someone giving is thoughts on tatics whos about as talented as pete docherty

3:insists on charging me an stupid amount of money each year on purchasing this game only for it to be ladend with bugs and for nothing to be changed to the game

4:and when somthing is changed ho and behold it has no use and it doesnt work correctly

am i the only person who is sick to the teeth of buying a game that NEVER works propperly on release and we as customers have to do there job for them and tell them what needs fixing becasue all they care about is taking our money and laughing all the way to the bank how could they take the **** so much and get away with it each year. why carnt they leave it a year or so then give us a game we deserve.

i can gaurentee that fm09 will be either exactly the same or compleatly diffrent which beggers belive what was the point in fm08. ill tell you what the point was to grab our money and give us fk all in return.

when i go to the shop and buy fm09 i expect it to work properly but i can gaurentee %100 it wont so im sure i could spend my £35-£40 on somthing more wisely insted of ****ing it up the wall on the most overated thing since the england football team. no wonder no one wants to be associated with this game its an embaressment.

so if your ****ed off too have your say and dont be worried about your repitation on this forum for saying your bit who knows you may say something quite clever and si give you a job as a moderator which will make me very proud.

Archived