Robinho

He should have "All World" as a disliked club... He's still a kid, not proffesionalist.

i agree with that... he did the same thing when he moved from Santos to real Madrid as well, so he is kinda a little cry baby.. He takes moving for money to a whole new level

i agree with that... he did the same thing when he moved from Santos to real Madrid as well, so he is kinda a little cry baby.. He takes moving for money to a whole new level

Everybody here in Brazil criticised Robinho for that. People are saying (and I agree) he souldn't even get called up for the national team. It's a shame a WC player acts like that ¬¬

Everybody here in Brazil criticised Robinho for that. People are saying (and I agree) he souldn't even get called up for the national team. It's a shame a WC player acts like that ¬¬

I know, I've just read some quotes from Pele and people at Santos and this is what they had to say:

Pele: Robinho needs councelling

President of Santos: This is one of the most disgraceful episodes in Brazilian football

Manager of Santos: We are ashamed at having produced such a player.

Seems like his moves gone down well in Brazil then :D

I know, I've just read some quotes from Pele and people at Santos and this is what they had to say:

President of Santos: This is one of the most disgraceful episodes in Brazilian football

Lol, this made me laugh. Don't know why, but it did. But don't worry Davies and Laursen will deal with him easily.

All deserved imho. Basically whinged his way to Man City.

Come on people, ok he is naive and petulant however what you must consider is the fact that Real Madrid tried to sell him earliar in the summer to fund a bid for C ronaldo. He had been asking for a new contract all summer to stay however the club showed little respect for him and i believe he did right in moving on. Obviously he wanted to join Scolari at Chavksi, yet amazingly they would not pay that much for him so in the end he just wanted out and joined City simple really.

Come on people, ok he is naive and petulant however what you must consider is the fact that Real Madrid tried to sell him earliar in the summer to fund a bid for C ronaldo. He had been asking for a new contract all summer to stay however the club showed little respect for him and i believe he did right in moving on. Obviously he wanted to join Scolari at Chavksi, yet amazingly they would not pay that much for him so in the end he just wanted out and joined City simple really.

Spot on. Real madrid didnt think twice before offering him to united as part of the ronaldo deal. Real Madrids board or so called supporters dont derserve any loyalty, they stoped being a football club a long time ago.

If Real did'nt want him to go then just refuse the transfer fee, Im sick of clubs putting players up for sale then crying foul when the player gets sold!

I now hope city's new found money is used to bully Real out of their best players and their transfer targets using the tatics Real employ and that is coming from a united supporter.

And I think its more a case of Real disliking Robinho then Robinho disliking Real.

Because morons have very little imagination.

Actually, it is based on the preconception that the part of London that is now under Soviet control has a large number of 'CHAVs', and that many of these 'CHAVs' support Dynamo Chelski of Londongrad. Have you seen this youtube video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dsFWGVzBTo&feature=related

Ladies and gentlemen,I rest my case.

Spot on. Real madrid didnt think twice before offering him to united as part of the ronaldo deal. Real Madrids board or so called supporters dont derserve any loyalty, they stoped being a football club a long time ago.

If Real did'nt want him to go then just refuse the transfer fee, Im sick of clubs putting players up for sale then crying foul when the player gets sold!

I now hope city's new found money is used to bully Real out of their best players and their transfer targets using the tatics Real employ and that is coming from a united supporter.

And I think its more a case of Real disliking Robinho then Robinho disliking Real.

even if he was up for sale he actually made a press conference saying he wanted to leave....

over the summer there have been many cases of people being not wanted by thier respective clubs but he choses to go and make a press conference completely behind the back of people who pay him 100k per week

i kinda hope him and man city burn into nothing ;)

Archived