WBA- rise of the Baggies.

The Baggies Manager Tony Mowbray has anounced that several "first team" members arent good Enough or too Young for the First team and as such have ben demoted to the reserves, the following Players are:

Jack Compton

Micheal Nardiello

Ibrahim Sissoko (is that Mohameds brother?)

David Worrall

Gavin Carlin

Mathew Pike

Mr Mowbray, your summer acquisitions are young and realtively inexperienced which implies they are players for the future, Is this the main emphasis?

Also with Lulinha, Bojan and Enyeama all coming from foreign backgrounds, do you believe it's risky singing such players with them having to adapt to the English game?

NFCCbash I am not just going for The future as I believe (with A bit of luck) that they can become First Team regurlars as soon as Their second math and youth is a good thing as well, ComeOnTheArsenal I have a Shortlist which includes Victor Moses and also the Sensational Seal Kerlon and maybe if we get promoted I will consider Rafinha and other highly rated Players

They are doig well thank you. Lulinha has gone on loan for 3 months to Derby as we both agree Premiership matches will be good fr next season as we wil be in the Prem. Bojan is curently Injured (A big blow) after he scored a Hattrick in our 3-3 Friendly Draw with Wigan, Got 2 in our 6-1 thrashing of droylsden and saved A Penalty to deny charlton A friendly win. Newest signing Victor Moses has put on A great debut In A WBA shirt as he scored a Free kick In our 6-1 win over Droylsden. Vincent Enyeama hasnt done bad but not too Good either as he got sent off in out friendly against Charlton and let in 4 goals in 3 matches. All in all they were good buys

wolves 1-1 WBA

it was a very tough match and We managed to escape with A point after losing until the 90+ Minute when a goal from Super Kevin Phillips got us A point

WBA 3-0 shrewsbury

When we played them we all new what the Outcome would be and 3-0 shows that we can Score. craig beattie, kevin phillips and neil clement showed of their World Class talent in a largely Biased match

Bristol City 1-4 WBA

We were against huge favorites for releagtion so I knew we woild win but I didnt know how many by. After 78 minutes Bristol took the lead as gera scored A OGand then in the same minute Kevin Phillips equalised nd then Gera, Greening and Teixeira got one each.

Our next mathes are against Blackpool, Barnsley in the League Cup then again in the Championship and then Away to Scunthorpe

Transfer central:

The 5 most expensive in August wre:

5th- Maduro to Barcelona 3 million

4th- Riesgo to Sevilla 3.1 million

3rd- De Guzman to Athletico madrid 4.4 million

2nd- Kruska to Real Madrid 4.6 million

1st- Barragan to Real Madrid 4.8 million

As you can see Real Madrid and Barcelona were the largest spenders and Barcelona got the most players in the Transfer Window

October:

0-0 v Cardiff

Not wat I wanted but A point nevertheless

2-1 v Leicester

A good result but we were expected to win

2-3 v Sheffield Wednesday

Not A good match but we had most of the chances so that was A good bit

0-2 v Watford

Also not A good match as we may need to beat them to the Automatic promotion places

4-1 v Crystal Palace

A good win against A good team

Archived