Dilemma!

DB11

I've got a quite amazing striker. His stats are not very good except I signed him last season after I'd just been promoted with Birmingham, and to my astonishment I won the Premier League (on the last day of the season; 2-2 draw at Man Utd). This striker was the top scorer, top average rating and signing of the season. WOW!

Anyway, now it's pre season and I've managed to buy Tevez, who has much better stats, but in pre season this other striker is doing best again; scoring goals and the like. I play with only one up front so I don't know who I should play.

Tevez is 1 year older than my other striker so should I rotate, keep with the big name or go with the guy who scores and risk my record signing (£27.5m) becoming unhappy?

Yeah do exactly what stevie G 32201 and Myrikal said. Use the striker that's playing better first then keep playing him until his form drops and bring Tevez on. I don't get it though, does this mean you won the league with Blues? If so brilliant job mate!

Yeah do exactly what stevie G 32201 and Myrikal said. Use the striker that's playing better first then keep playing him until his form drops and bring Tevez on. I don't get it though, does this mean you won the league with Blues? If so brilliant job mate!

Yeh. They got relegated in 09-10, so I took over there. I got them promoted through the play offs (penalties) and then, somehow, won the Premier League the next season. I couldn't believe it.

In one of my games Riquelme became available for something like 5 mil so I impulse-bought him, even though I already had Gerrard being used as my AMC. I figured I had signed a very good back-up for excellent value and was quite pleased with myself.

However, Riquelme then made a media announcement right after joining me saying how pleased he was to have joined and that he was quote "looking forward to playing regular first team football again".

"Uh-oh" I thought, although in the end with a combination of rotation (kinda necessary anyway as I was in 3 competitions), and playing Gerrard on the right occasionally, I managed to keep both happy.

Speaking of which, I can't remember off the top of my head but can Tevez play quite well as a wide forward and/or attacking-mid? If so you may be able to accomodate both.

Archived