Maximum tranfer budgets?

What the highest amount you can set as a transfer budget?

Really fancy getting into a man city save and seeing how quickly i buy my way to winning everything.

Have updated last nights transfers and i knoiw you can put in any figure you want on the editor but what is the most it will allow you to have to spend

cheers

Really fancy getting into a man city save and seeing how quickly i buy my way to winning everything.

Have updated last nights transfers and i knoiw you can put in any figure you want on the editor but what is the most it will allow you to have to spend

cheers

use FMM and you can set anything you want rather than it being changed when you start the game

but what is the most you can set it 2 in the standard data editor???

I don't know but it is linked to reputation. So the higher the rep the higher the bank balance you can set. Even it with max rep there seems to be a limit. That is why it is much easier to use FMM.

ite m8 itfc here where did u update last night transfers from m8

Here is an updated database if you're interested.

Just tried this database in a holiday game. Unfortunately all Man city's money and having Robinho didn't make any difference. The top 4 were Arsenal,Man U,Liverpool & Chelsea. Man City only mananged only 9th dispite their millions. They only bought 1 player - Mattias Fernandez from Villareal for 13 million. Robinho only scored 13 goals.

Archived