Who will lose TOP4?

With the massive massive takeover that happened at Man City, who do you think will be the first team to lose their dominance on top 4?

Is hard to see chelsea/man utd losing top 4, so it must between liverpool and arsenal? which team will lose it?

btw, does anyone know when the unofficial update will be released with the man city takeover and robinho transfers? i am so excited!!!

i dont normally play EPL because is no fun for my taste, but i am eager to start as man city now ;)

* There wasnt an off topic thread, and i wanted opinions on this so i am posting it here.

There is an off topic forum. Anyway I don't know who will drop out if anyone. As long as it is not Man United I don't care. :D

There is already an unofficial updated database released here.

your a legend!!

i got my pants wet!! lol..

yeh i sure as hell dont want man utd out of top 4 for sure, i expect a big rivalry between man utd and man city like milan vs inter, madrid vs barca. THis will surely make EPL much more interesting to watch now!

i think liverpool will be the team to drop off. they have not impressed very much at all and struggled. man city will probly claim 4th hughs is a great coach who did alot with average players at blackburn so imagin what he can do with world class talent

Archived