The Most You Can Sell Players For?

I was just wondering if there is any hint on the database editor as to how much you can sell players for. Scout provides us with the value that we must spend... but is there away to figure out what the maximum sale value is?

The reason I ask is because sometimes I find myself putting silly prices up for players, only to then be offered that price...

I sold Diaby for 20M in week one. And he's not that great, not great potentially and only worth 5.25M

Is there any way to figure out what the max sale value is, because I need the money and somehow think i may have got 25 for him?

Cheers

I was just wondering if there is any hint on the database editor as to how much you can sell players for. Scout provides us with the value that we must spend... but is there away to figure out what the maximum sale value is?

If you use the editor then its possible to create rediculously unrealistic transfers. For example as we all know Real Madrid have courted Christiano Ronaldo all summer so I thought I would, for a laugh, create this transfer. I assumed the game would crash or reduce the price to a more realistic amount but no they paid a whopping £1,000,000,000 which was what I set the transfer fee at. Realistically no club in the world could afford or would be prepaired to pay an unrealistic price like this.

Just in case you think i'm joking here's the link to the screenshot.

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb79/mg010a3406/Ronaldo.jpg

The most i have seen a player go for (not sold myself) was Ronaldo to Inter for £108,000,000. No lie. I really wish i'd have got a screenshot of that. May be on one of my saved games somewhere but can't be bothered to look.

The most I myself have been offered was around £76,000,000 for Ronaldo when i was at United.

Crazy stuff. As for the original question, is there a limit or a way to find it, i just don't know :(

Board sold McGeady in my game to Man Utd for £38.5m into my third season with Celtic, cant mind what he was valued at, was under £10m and i wouldnt of asked for £38.5m but they seemed to offer it.

I dont think there is a way to find out what you could ever possibly get, you can only just test your market really.

In the past i have tried to rid of players, told clubs i wanted this much, they wouldnt go for it, then offered him to them for little less and its worked, just need to try push your luck with clubs like they do in real life, just need to hope really and neogiate a deal.

Board sold McGeady in my game to Man Utd for £38.5m into my third season with Celtic, cant mind what he was valued at, was under £10m and i wouldnt of asked for £38.5m but they seemed to offer it.

I dont think there is a way to find out what you could ever possibly get, you can only just test your market really.

In the past i have tried to rid of players, told clubs i wanted this much, they wouldnt go for it, then offered him to them for little less and its worked, just need to try push your luck with clubs like they do in real life, just need to hope really and neogiate a deal.

You let the board sell McGeady!!!!! He's immense should have kept him. In my 7th season with Celtic and he is one of my best players, me and the fans both love him lol. I put a £40m minimum fee release in his contract and that has kept all the Premiership big cats away and he seems happy enough at the club, led us to 6 trebles and 1 double with his silky skills. To be honest I'm actually surprised you got offered that much for him, most I've ever managed to get someone to offer was something stupid like £7m which I was obviously not going to accept.

I wouldnt have let him go, the board did it so it was outwith my control, was part of my CL winning team in my second season in which he scored 2 in the final against Man Utd actually now i think so no doubt why they took him from me for so much, but that money did me well for the next few seasons as i dominated.

I sold Fabregas to Real Madrid for £76 Million

The highest I have seen was Ronaldo to Inter Milan for £112 Millon

The most I have paid is £89 Million for Silva from Valencia to Arsenal

The most bizzare was Barcelona paying me £45 Million + 15% sell on for Armed Traore when the played with 3 at the back and no wing backs. He played 4 games in 1 season before being sold to Liverpool for £27 Million netting me a further 4 Million. Cheers easy :)

Archived