FM2007: what updates I need to play?

Hi

Sorry my english. Please help.

I have FM2007. What updates you think I should take to play? I dont have much time to play, so I think I use this old version if it is ok version.

I think I need update to game and update to players?

1) 7.02 update?

2) some player update? what you think is new one to this version? It do not have to be the best one. Just give some help with this. I dont find new.

Here is the latest unofficial update. It is up to 27 August 2008.

The first one I posted will fix bugs in your game as well as giving you a new database but not very up to date now and this one will give you another database with players at their current clubs as of 27 August 2008.

Here is the latest unofficial update. It is up to 27 August 2008.

The first one I posted will fix bugs in your game as well as giving you a new database but not very up to date now and this one will give you another database with players at their current clubs as of 27 August 2008.

Thank you sir!

Please someone! (I want to play...)

Where I should extract that update 08?

I dont mean that 7.02. I mean that update 08 jod123 earlier in this topic 02-09-2008 07:19.

Data/db/7.02?

My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2007/db :)

Why not Data/db/7.02?

When I start game, game ask what database I use. And there is that 7.02.

7.0.2 is an official database and that goes where you said but the other database goes where I said above as it is unofficial and they go in a different location.

7.0.2 is an official database and that goes where you said but the other database goes where I said above as it is unofficial and they go in a different location.

Sorry, maybe I am stupid, but I have to ask:

What is the problem if I

A use 7.02 update and then

B I extract that update 08 to Data/db/7.02?

And when I start game I use 7.02 database... and I have understand that I have then 7.02 and I have 08 update in my game. Or what?

Thank you for helping me!

You need to load the updated one when you start a new game, not 7.0.2.

Do not extract the 7.0.2 update because it's not a database, it's a patch. The db should automatically go to the correct place.

If I use 7.02 update and then I extract that update 08 to Data/db/7.02 dont I then have 7.02 fix AND update 08 at the same time, IF I choose 7.02 database when I start game? This is what I dont understand.

If I use 7.02 update and then I extract that update 08 to Data/db/7.02 dont I then have 7.02 fix AND update 08 at the same time, IF I choose 7.02 database when I start game? This is what I dont understand.

This is what you do:

Extract the 7.0.2 patch and double click on the extracted update and click the update button. Click the finish button when the patch finishes updating the game.

Now you have the patch installed. Next extract the 08 database you have and place it in: My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2008/db

Now start a new game and select the 08 database from the menu.

Hopefully you understand now. :)

Archived