Transfer window

ajc

I was about to raise the point about the last day of the transfer window. Perhaps there could be an option for it to slow down so whne you hit continue it does not go further forward than an hour or whatever you order it to do. There could be players coming in for late medicals and even some deals falling through because they run out of time. Perhaps more loan deals could be done in view of a permanent transfer at the end of the window. Perhaps if you do not set yourself to be there every hour in the last day or just have a chairman your not close to then the deals coudl be done behind yoru back at last minute. Most of all I would like to see teams reduce or raise the asking price of their player in light of it being the end of the window. If say they have need to get a replacement quickly they may want more money or even just because they think you will be prepared to pay more. The other side of the coin they may want rid of the player so will take a lower late bid.

Some teams may say to you that they would be willing to sell but not until the next window or even summer. Also previous transfer dealings and relationships should influence who easily negotiations can be over a player. Even in extreme cases them accepting a slightly lower offer just so they don't have to deal with you.

I am not sure if you can already loan back a player after selling them as part of a deal but cetainly I would like to see an option where a player can be loaned out as part of a deal e.g. Campbell on loan to spurs from man u.

Also I think that managers especially those with some reputation and experience in the game like arguably Keegan and Curbishly are should react to what transfers they are allowed to do. Maybe not resing but certainly feel frustrated.

If you notice, on FM, most of your transfer targets won't want to join your team. But irl most transfer targets join the clubs that want them. On FM its about reputation. IRL its about Money.

not neccisarily. Torres joined liverpool taking a pay cut because of the reputation and the chance to win trophies

also i reckon manager reputation should have an effect on the players coming into the club aswell... for example, avram grant at chelsea (not as many people would want to play for him) but then when scholari joins brazillian players want to play for him like robinho and kaka since he used to be brazzilian manager and he has a high rep

Archived