Transfer deadline

Just out of curiosity:

Why is the deadline one day short in the game, than in real life?

E.g.: In the game the deadline is 31. August and in real lige it is 1. September...

Any suggestions :-)

Due to the window closing offically on a Sunday, an Extra 24 hours were granted for clubs. Absoutly no idea why, but still.....

Just out of curiosity:

Why is the deadline one day short in the game, than in real life?

E.g.: In the game the deadline is 31. August and in real lige it is 1. September...

Any suggestions :-)

It is usually the 31 August but it changed in reality only because the 31 August fell on a Sunday this year.

I don't understand why clubs wait for transfer deadline day to complete the big moves

I mean United have been chasing Berbatov for over a year why didn't they sign him in early summer?

Now this is bad news for Spurs who knew he would be going but have paid his wages for an extra 3 months and given them less time to find a replacement (although they did get Fraizer Campbell for a year and the Russian dude who will take time to adjust)

Bad news for United as he has had no pre-season with them, played hardly any games so is a bit rusty and worst of all missed the first 4 games of the season

As a Man U fan I still don't rate Berbatov - he may change my mind though

BTW - it makes a change to land someone big having missed out on Torres last year and may others before that

Archived