Signing more than 1 Non-EU a season in Italy

I am approaching the end of my first season in the Italian lower leagues and have agreed deals with 3 non-eu players as I figured only one would sign so I would see which accepted and it was pot luck who I got but it now says that all 3 are due to sign on 1st of July but which transfers will it cancel or is that just luck aswell? As surely if it says I can only sign one only one will arrive but which one?

lol i dont normally play in Italy, so i could be wrong but i think thats how it'll pan out. would be nice if i was wrong (again) though! could be the first one you confirmed the transfer with...

I am approaching the end of my first season in the Italian lower leagues and have agreed deals with 3 non-eu players as I figured only one would sign so I would see which accepted and it was pot luck who I got but it now says that all 3 are due to sign on 1st of July but which transfers will it cancel or is that just luck aswell? As surely if it says I can only sign one only one will arrive but which one?

Not 100% certain because I haven't played in italy for several version of the game but I think the rule says that you can only sign 1 non-eu player from south america per season. So assuming that 2 of your 3 proposed signing play somewhere other than south america then everything should be ok.

Not 100% certain because I haven't played in italy for several version of the game but I think the rule says that you can only sign 1 non-eu player from south america per season. So assuming that 2 of your 3 proposed signing play somewhere other than south america then everything should be ok.

Nothing to do with South America, the rule is that you can only sign one non-EU player from abroad (i.e. outside Italy) per season, it's as simple as that.

Archived