why was i unsuccesful?

ive been the manager of a very successful premiership club since the start of the game and now, in 2012, i have i won two trebles in two consecutive years and other trophies in the previous years. I was also offered the England job which i happily accepted- leading the nation to Euro 2012 glory. however following all of this success i felt i needed a new challange and so applied for the vacant post at...wait for it...forest green rovers. this is a club that for the past 4 seasons have narrowly escaped relegation from the BSP so i figured they would have hit the jackpot with a successful manager with endless contacts but no they turn me down opting for an unknown manager with no experiance and terrible stats.:eek:

why is this?:thdn::mad:

Isn't it rather obvious? No way on earth would Forest Green appoint a premiership and England manager. They'd expect to have to pay you a huge wage, if you are contracted the compensation would be through the roof and they probably think you are just joking around and wasting their time!

It could be because you are rated so highly on the game that they probaly cant afford yuour wages

Or it could be a problem with the actually game i don't really know

Could be just plain bad luck ?

Well did ya ever stop to think this unknown could do better than ya?

Why be so arogant to suggest that just a cause you'ze won everything in the game at a darn phenominal rate you can get any job ya want. Especially as this unknown dude has never evn lost a game b'fore. D'ya ever consider that?

Well did ya ever stop to think this unknown could do better than ya?

Why be so arogant to suggest that just a cause you'ze won everything in the game at a darn phenominal rate you can get any job ya want. Especially as this unknown dude has never evn lost a game b'fore. D'ya ever consider that?

lets not be stupid here.

in real life who do you think a chairman would want to manage thier club (without going into wages etc)....the england manager or an unknown?

use "ya" brain.

In real life the publicity of ya move to this 'ere shitty not mighty club will drown them into seas not yet seen before. El chairmanamuundo will know that. E'll think ya only in it not to win it, but for the publicity, which is what I'm starting to think now. Ya aint goan get the paparazzi round ya house, stick to the big job, get glory up there, dont go kill your career down there, b'cause I'll a tell ya once ya gone down there, there aint no ways a back up, at least not without turning off ze game without saving.

lets not be stupid here.

in real life who do you think a chairman would want to manage thier club (without going into wages etc)....the england manager or an unknown?

use "ya" brain.

After the recent spat of England managers, I'd take an unknown any day.

Archived