easier way to find if training is too hard

at the moment the only way to find out if some of my players find their training too hard is to go to the training page and select the first player from the list of my training schedule, check if he's happy with his training. click the back button, select the next player, repeat repeat repeat.

i have about 50 players and at the begining of the game i know about 7 of them will not like my training so i want to put them on light training. pennant is one of hte lazy ones.

very time consuming and a manager should not need to micromanage his players training needs.

since the coaches can send a message each month to say whether a player is training well or not i think the message should be expanded to show which players are unhappy with their training.

e.g

miller has come back with his training report:

training well:

aurelio (stamina)

training poorly:

carragher (attacking)

unhappy with training:

pennant(training too heavy)

bellamy(feels he's doing too much goalkeeping work)

this will allow you to then click on the players that are unhappy to see what the matter is. training too hard? bellamy doesn't like doing so much goalkeeper training?

bently doesn't want to retrain to be a left sided player?

it all shows here.

go on. say you'll do it :D

Very good idea

It would help the newbies to the game too

cause the training is a complected thing to get right and work for you and your payers

so if the game had that feature you mentioned, then it would help some people on there training schedules and help the players who come back unhappy about there training develop into better payers :D

i like this idea, would be good to see it in... the training reports do need tweaking, i dont really need to know my strikers didnt traing well at tackling last month, i dont expect them to!!

thanks for the link richard.

lets hope i haven't left this suggestion too late for it to be in the next iteration.

although i probalby have.

blame my slow brain :D

they may still play their game but i think it stunts a players progression if you over train a youngster. if they find it hard going they get tired easier and dont train so well.

Great idea, I would also like something along the lines of

"Players on schedule xxx are in risk of injury from over working." or "Players on schedule xxx are not working hard enough." so that we can trim our training accordingly.

Great idea, I would also like something along the lines of

"Players on schedule xxx are in risk of injury from over working." or "Players on schedule xxx are not working hard enough." so that we can trim our training accordingly.

good one!

we need to have more info from the coaches as they are the ones that are supposed to know the most about a players training. that way we can feel more in control of preventing injuries.

this would also perhaps stop the feeling that injuries are random things in teh game and that there's no reason for a sudden injury crisis.

at the moment the only way to find out if some of my players find their training too hard is to go to the training page and select the first player from the list of my training schedule, check if he's happy with his training. click the back button, select the next player, repeat repeat repeat.

Unless you specifically want to check only the players on a particular training schedule, there is an easier way to do this. Just go to your squad screen and sort the players by name, click the first one in the list, then click Training - Overview. Now use the "quick flicks" (I think that's what they're called) to look at each player in turn, making a note of who is unhappy.

Unless you specifically want to check only the players on a particular training schedule, there is an easier way to do this. Just go to your squad screen and sort the players by name, click the first one in the list, then click Training - Overview. Now use the "quick flicks" (I think that's what they're called) to look at each player in turn, making a note of who is unhappy.

thankyou. i will give that a try!

i still think that my idea should be implemented in some form or another though. along with a general expansion of information coming from your coaches about your players training

I would also like a 'tell Pennant not to be such a lazy b**tard and get on with it' option.

LOL I like this idea:thup: Anytime I am managing Liverpool he's always the first player I try to get rid of.

Archived