If there were to be a press conference feature ...

I think it should be a series of questions, as if you talked to reporters before and after matches. I think I've seen Fifa Manager has this feature with a series of question "popping up" after eachother, and I think it looked neatly (haven't got much experience with Fifa Manager myself). And don't talk about it being "ripped from Fifa Manager", Fifa Manager ripped it from real life.

It shouldn't be trappy and tricky so you're unsure what you're saying (Yea sometimes you say complete different things in FM08, than you actual thought you said...), and it shouldn't have too much impact on the squad, only if it was very specific. I tend to skip a lot of PR-comments in FM08 because I might end up making my players all emo-like and depressed up to a match.

i think it would add more day to day things to do, rather than one question befre a match, which is pointless because you know what to say once you have answered it once or twice. after the transfers are done all it seems there is too do is pick the team on match day.

Archived